Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

My laptop is starting to give up on me. The battery has been fucked for months but since yesterday morning it has overheated and turned itself off soon after I've plugged the charger in. :(

Don't leave me laptop! These last two-and-a-half-years have been good haven't they?:dead:

So 100% screwed up and higher cost (or removing resources from something else) versus probably some number less than 100% screwed up (at least one state has to be right just on the odds of it) for most likely a lower cost.

My laptop is starting to give up on me. The battery has been fucked for months but since yesterday morning it has overheated and turned itself off soon after I've plugged the charger in. :(

Don't leave me laptop! These last two-and-a-half-years have been good haven't they?:dead:

That blows .. I seem to buy a new one every other year.

My Mac does that. I cheat by getting an ice pack out of the freezer, putting a wash cloth over it, then sitting the laptop on it. My system fan died, so that's life.

When was the last time you cleaned out the vents?

970086_10152061329953957_4885363_n.jpg

I think just in general. You know, life really isn't bad, its just really busy right now and I am feeling really worn out.

Back