Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Difficult to describe. Picture dark lettuce soaked with an oil mixture and stuffed with rice. Ideally, they're so tender they just don't fall apart yet.

They're an oriental/Mediterranean specialty, so you should find the best in Arabic, Turkish or Greek shops.

And now I have to discover that the bread chips I got have tomato flavour. What a disappointing day.

We bought those at Costco (Grape Leaves) ... they are different but I liked them. The kids did not .

@Saap ... after my divorce, I felt the same way (used to people. then no one) ... I have no idea where you are, but try to fin stuff to do ... I joined a softball league and started hanging out more with some people at work, went to more concerts, etc ... .maybe if there are some local clubs worth joining or volunteering places is good as you see people worse off than you, you meet some new people, and have something worthwhile to spend your time on

Hope this is not too preachy .. just a suggestion or two. Good luck.

You have been lucky ... worst part of the Coors brewery tour is when they give you Coors (some of their other beers, surprisingly good)

Now watching an episode of the BBC feature program series "Coast". This particular episode visited the once so noisy neighbour in the northeast. The host ended the program heading out from a Norwegian fjord on a Viking-style longship :D

Hmm, this reminds me of something I know from Poland. what's that name again...
(hmm it's not grape leaves, but it has to do with rice in a bigger "leaf")

Back