Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I'm working til noon, then meeting up with my best friend for a road trip to a birthday party for another friend. Sounds like an awesome day!!!

The weather sucks (rain, cold, wind, grey sky) and there's no one to do anything with. It's weird that about half a year ago I was much more okay with spending time on my own, now many things have lost their value and become pointless.

That sounds really nice. I'd like to float around a lake.

We end up doing this once a year, but really should more. Near us the boat rentals are pretty reasonable. A Pontoon that will fit 11 (though realistically 8 adults) is $400 for 8 hours gas included .. they lake is not all that great scenery-wise, but it is still fun. We went on Table Rock Lake near Branson last year, that lake was very cool ... lot's to see on it... but more expensive and no free gas)

The weather sucks (rain, cold, wind, grey sky) and there's no one to do anything with. It's weird that about half a year ago I was much more okay with spending time on my own, now many things have lost their value and become pointless.
Sorry man, everything been going ok?

Sounds awful, Saap, take care of yourself. Maybe try doing a couple of things you usually enjoy, just for a short time. You might not enjoy them as much as you have in the past, but at least you can look back at the end of the day and feel you've done something or achieved something. Exercise can help to lift that crappy feeling slightly, too.

Yeah, that's a hard thing. Tho, to be honest, once you get back to doing things on your own, and finding your inner 'zen', everything else becomes easier. After my divorce, I spent a lot of time not being cool with being alone, and not having a lot of people to hang out with. Once I got my cool back, my groove going, everything else was better. I made friends easier, found lots of people to hang out with and lots to do.

Good luck to you--remember, you've always got maidenfans! :)

Ha, thanks for the responses, didn't expect so many :D. It's not that bad at the moment, actually, just needed to let out some whines, although it could always be better. The summer and its' days are long and I feel wrong when I spend whole days inside, but if there are activities to be done it's automatically at least a bit better.

And yes, I always remember maidenfans. But sometimes more than a computer screen is needed :duckie:.

I got myself a tin of stuffed grape leaves. They received the "Superior Taste Award". Let's see if they're really that good.

Eh. I've never heard of the award before and I never want to hear from it again. A quick check revealed that they even awarded Heineken. lol.

Back