Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I have full understanding for the fact that the gentleman at the Asian takeout does not speak German very well, but how on earth can the order "I'd like no. 83, the fried rice" be taken to mean "I'd like no. 81, the noodles"?

In a few days, I will be watching Iron Maiden for the eighteenth time (Berlin!), and in less than a month for the nineteenth (Amsterdam) and twentieth (Stockholm!).

Fourteen different tours!

Can't wait to meet up with the people I am going with.
And to hear a certain song again after 15 years.... and a certain other one for the first time!

Cool deal ... We were almost going to the Berlin show instead of Gdansk .. timing just did not work out .. really wish we were now

Is there any where in this forugm where someone wrote a what if scenario. The what if I'm talking about is what if Iron Maiden made a tour only playing songs they've never played live ie: Alexander the great, The duellist, Only the good die young etc etc.

My Yahoo home page informs me of this:

Breaking News:
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has given birth to her first child - a month ahead of her due date.

Now, I'm going to ask a provocative question: Who on Earth is Kim Kardashian? Don't get me wrong - I've heard the name, and her face is everywhere all the time. But I've never heard or read anything about her actually doing something that warrants attention. Maybe it's lost on me because I don't follow American media? What made her famous? Why is she all over the place? Why is her giving birth to a child treated as the Second Coming?

I think she got famous for appearing in a sex tape with some rap singer or something.

Don't be ridiculous. You don't get famous for having sex with somebody. You get famous for conquering the known world or revolutionising our understanding of the laws of physics.

Kim Kardashian news is the reason why mainstream media is a joke. They force feed us this garbage news. Yahoo please inform me about Egypt cutting out all ties with Syria. And what implications this has. I want to know about that

Back