Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

It's been awhile since I had an all out 80's binge.

Maybe I should make a glam playlist. :shred:

Same here .. I got on a brief sleaze rock kick the past few week .. probably triggered by seeing Ratt ... Listened to a bunch of LA Guns the other day. For some unknown reason, they re-recorded Cocked and Loaded a few years ago .. sounded horrible.

I saw them open for Maiden and thought they were good .. but that was some time ago and I am guessing a different lineup if you saw them when there were two versions of LA Guns touring

I saw them at some free Colorado festival thing about 5 or 6 years ago. They were good, played all the best stuff from the first two albums. Was the version with the original singer, I seem to remember the original guitarist being there too. Might've been before there were two versions even.

Probably not, I think (I may not be right, I do not follow them all that closely) ... that when they split it was Traci Guns ( of part of Guns and Roses name fame) in one band and the singer in the other.

The re-record of Cocked and Loaded is on Spotify and it is just bad. There is a Live from the Sunset Strip (post 2000 I think ) album that is good when they were one band and playing a lot of the first two albums ... they sounded pretty good then,

If they come around here and the price is right/I am free, I would go see them. Their first two albums were really good

I must've seen them before the split them, because I remember Traci and the singer being there. I wouldn't mind seeing them again, the first album is one of my all time favorites. The 2nd is good too.

I don't care for re-recordings of entire albums (I'm not even fond of when bands redo songs for that matter, unless there is a lineup or arrangement difference).

smile3558.gif
At last.

Back