Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

He isn't the type who runs around a lot and his monitors are on stage left.

Today is the first day I'll embark on a mission of preparing for the university exam next year, exercising and straightening my skewed waist and having a better physique and flat out more regular and healthy life. I'll try to stay away from PC as much as possible therefore I won't be as active as I am now, probably just one or two posts here and there from my phone.

Stay active!

Treat it as a challenge. For every piece of work you finish, you earn yourself a beer.

Not too good because of some things people said. I probably just need some distraction to think about other things.

Why do you bother about what people say? If I cared for what people say, I would probably have been working as a car mechanic for the last fifteen years and hating my life.

I've earned enough to fall into a coma by noon. <_<

Noon has already passed. That's what I call a workload.

banghead_125.gif

I just told my editor I can't manage all the task today and she advised me to use a different font when typing. Hello, incompetence, it's been a while.

Sigh, phoning support about internet issues... get the feeling I know more than he does >.>

Having connectivity issues, mostly high pings (500-2k), big delays and intermittent hang-ups... explain exactly what the issue is, what I've tested and found etc etc - and is there any issues with the line (has happened in the past identical issue, turned out fault on line).... response?
"Our speed test tells us you are within acceptable speeds for your line".

Back