Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Please. Whoever has it, trap it and keep it in a box, at least until after this weekend. Or until the end of festival season, that would be even better.

I am not a big festival person ... not that there are really that many in the US to go to ... but pending a completely kick ass lineup, I would rather see separate shows in an arena/shed.

The forecast for Saturday is actually looking better now! We'll see more tomorrow when it's included in the five day forecast.

Only five days in the Ed-down now!

A bit scared about the summer being filled with bordeom. I'll definitely try to do as many things as possible and achieve some goals.

My brain is on overload. I'm really thinking I should take a few days off.

I told my son that, since he still hasn't found a summer job, he needs to go spend some time with his grandparents for a few weeks. :)

A long list of stuff that needs to be done around the house (nastier the better) is usually good motivation to find employment

A long list of stuff that needs to be done around the house (nastier the better) is usually good motivation to find employment

Yeah. If he doesn't go to KC, he is going to clean the garage, clean out the gutters, clean out the fridge, scrub the toilets. Yeah... :)

Worth noting on the Maiden forum, today (or tomorrow) marks the 2,336th anniversary of Alexander The Great's death.

NP: Rime of the Ancient Mariner

Back