Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Someone has drawn a snake and some weird pencil drawings on my right arm..I literately just discovered it now that I got home ...I i have no idea where it comes from....

Someone has drawn a snake and some weird pencil drawings on my right arm..I literately just discovered it now that I got home ...I i have no idea where it comes from....
Hmm....are you drunk? :p Judging by the hour that you're on and not remembering a snake drawn on your arm...this seems to be the case.

I tried to get drunk here myself but I guess tonight was not my night to do so. I had some scotch mixed in with my pepsi and usually that hits me pretty quick and it hardly did anything. What's up with that?

I've got a snake pattern on my arm, and I Don't know where were it comes from

I once had the flag of Poland on my upper arm - more precisely, my upper arm was the flag of Poland. I had been outdoor - on a beach - in Brazil - for half a day. I had applied sunscreen on most of my body. However, I had ignored the back side of my right upper arm ... the result:

220px-Flag_of_Poland.jpg

Anybody know why Dave Murray always performs on the left side of the stage? Is he superstitious? Steve,Janick,Bruce&Adrian move from left center to right. The only time I ever saw Dave on the right was when Bruce picked him up on his shoulders during number of the beast in the live after death concert.

Back