Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Re: The Last Word

Well, since I have a German keyboard it's easier for me I guess (the umlaut keys are already built in). I don't know why I just gave everyone that valuable piece of information about my computer, but whatever. Spam.

He is also probably on a windows based pc which suck cause on macs umlauts are a basic key stroke (even on the english configured keyboard) rather than a set of codes on the number pad.

So last words: Windows sucks.

Well actually Onhell I'm also on a Windows based PC, it's just I bought it in Austria so the keyboard has extra keys with ä, ü, and ö. And my other really old PC was Windows based but I bought it in Sweden so it had keys for ä, ö and the a with the funny little ring on top. More Spam!  :bigsmile:

Onhell said:
So last words: Windows sucks.
Yes it does, but you can do the umlauts/accents/Greek letters/etc on Windows by using the Character Map. So no need for PC's purchased in Austria, Greece, etc. - you already have it. :smartarse:

Let my 1 000 th post be in this marvellous topic!
:bigsmile:

....  Well it isn't!
God! This sub-forum doesn't count!  :eek: I should have known better....... :blush:

JackKnife said:
I should have known better....... :blush:
I think you should of. ;)

Though I dare say you will come up with something witty/intelligent/or whatever to fully justify the milestone. :D

Albie said:
Though I dare say you will come up with something witty/intelligent/or whatever to fully justify the milestone. :D
Correct!

This is about the ravages of time within the pumpkin community.
Here's a picture of a pumpkin we set up for halloween this year. Pretty nice hu? -_- (note the Dave Murray-like haircut)
jeunexo5.jpg

Now let me tell you that we let the pumpkin live its own life outside since october 31. Everyday, while leaving home to carry children at school we used to have a look at it to see the progress of (natural) decomposition. This morning I took a couple of pictures to immortalize the pumpkin physionomy:
oldza4.jpg

Look at the place where the right eye used to be... ;)
old2hs0.jpg

Pretty gross he?  :)

Next step, my dog.

Stardate 10122006
The Admiral's log.

The Natalans have finally surrendered. I, will personally enslav... Help them get back on their feet as the Guvernor of Natala.

Yax said:
Stardate 10122006
The Admiral's log.

The Natalans have finally surrendered. I, will personally enslav... Help them get back on their feet as the Guvernor of Natala.

Only about 2 pages late, Yax.  It's over.

This reminds me of a question that was going around a while back - needless to say it's one of those "shake your head in disappointment" ones:

What was the former name of Iceland?

Answer: Bejam. :D

Though, this is not strictly true, as it was Iceland that brought out Bejam and re-branded all of Bejam's stores as Iceland. :smartarse:

And the above post may mean very little for folk outside of the UK.

Back