Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Yea but I only played saxophone this time. My clarinet quartet was scheduled to play but earlier this week one of the members got drunk at lunch and ended up getting suspended so our quartet didn't play. <_<

Yea, that's what I got into the school for. I started clarinet a couple years ago.

I feel like I'm so far behind I should just give up on this thread. Anything interesting in the last, oh, forty pages?

Not really. Discussions of jobs, history, and a lot of just shooting the shit. Kinda like what went on for the previous few hundred pages.

The "blizzard" is over, and has left the city looking white and beautiful. Much better than the grey colour which is all too common before Christmas.

Hmm. A humpback whale stranded some days ago on Razende Bol, (Raging ball in Dutch), a Dutch sandbar in the North Sea, a few kilometres west of the Marsdiep which separates the island of Texel from mainland Netherlands.

451941.jpg

Topografie-gem-Texel.jpg

The location is this little yellow thing below, on the left. And Texel is the largest and most populated of the Frisian Islands in the Wadden Sea, and also the westernmost of this archipelago, which extends to Denmark.

LocatieTexel.png

Unfortunately it's too undeep to get it back into the water so tight now they're trying to put it asleep.

Out of a sudden, today another whale stranded. This time it's a sperm whale (totally different name than in my language!) and already dead. It is lying just a few hundred meter away from it's predecessor. It's not clear if there's a connection between these two "strandings".

You know, sometimes it sucks that my body has it's own alarm clock. I wake at 6-630 am every day during the week. I stayed up til almost 2am last night and when did I wake up today? On the day I can sleep in? 620. I went back to sleep for a while, but by 20 til 8, I couldn't do it any more.

I guess I'm just going to drag my ass outta the house and go shopping for my kids....

It was awesome! Thanks for asking! We got there a little early, so had some drinks at the bar before the dining room opened. Then, it's open bar for a couple of hours through dinner. After the 'ceremony' (they hand out recognition for years of being employed and some awards) the dj starts up and the dance floor opens.

We had a blast!

Now I'm tired....

What time is your party?

Back