Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Thusly, tour spoiler:

So, when Aces High came on as a surprise to open the encore, it was one of the greatest things ever. Amirite?

Maiden on shuffle is wonderful, but I think it is time to get some work done.
Have a good one everybody.

I'm back from work and have started my weekend - by lifting weights and getting some mileage on the rowing machine. Now I'm compensating for that by having a beer, and when I've finished it I'll prepare steak for dinner :D

You know, this world is pretty crazy. where I live, I'm fairly insulated from really weird stuff. No real kidnappings, murders, muggings or shootings (on occasion, but not much). So it just shocks the hell out of me when I see things crazy happen, like today (out East, not where I live), some guy walked into an elementary school and shot a bunch of kindergartners. I just really don't understand that stuff. As a parent, that kind of thing scares the hell out of me. So weird.

Y..., some guy walked into an elementary school and shot a bunch of kindergartners. I just really don't understand that stuff. As a parent, that kind of thing scares the hell out of me. So weird.

Yes, I really have a hard time understanding such stuff. One thing is killing oneself, or even confronting police to have them kill you. But shooting random people that you have no connection to? Hell, there is nothing that makes less sense.

I just read about that. Shooting people is terrible, but shooting children takes atrocity to a whole new level.

Back