Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Just so you guys know, my work is an ass and I won't be on so often during the day now. :mad:

gaah.gif

My Top 10 doesn't change very often. It used to do, though. Starblind, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, To Tame a Land, Alexander the Great, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Paschendale, Children of the Damned and Brighter Than a Thousand Suns are given. The Prisoner, Infinite Dreams, Powerslave and Phantom of the Opera battle for the 10th spot, currently it's Phantom of the Opera.

TFF > AMOLAD > BNW > DOD for me, btw.

Well, that's natural, isn't it? Mine also differs a lot.
Starblind and FTGGOG are a permanent presence there, though.

Same here. FTGGOG drops out occasionally, but then there's a terrorist attack somewhere or some racist slur here in Germany and it's straight back in.

Just so you guys know, my work is an ass and I won't be on so often during the day now. :mad:

That's a bummer. I hope it'll be better soon for you though!

I get that. When I started here at this job, I was on rarely. Now I post when I get a moment. Deano was/is a member that posted a lot at work, but they ended up blocking it ....

I was already wondering if something happened to him. He didn't exactly tend to work at the safest of places. In case you read this Deano, you're sorely missed!

Aha, now I know why he quit. It never made sense.

Yeah, I think between that and he also moved form the east coast to the west coast... I seem to recall him posting something about that when he got to San Diego a year or so back.

Funny how it seems that most people rank the first Maiden they heard as number 1...

Somewhere in Time > Powerslave > Seventh Son of a Seventh Son > Piece of Mind > The Final Frontier > A Matter of Life and Death > The Number of the Beast > Brave New World > The X Factor > Iron Maiden > Dance of Death > Killers > No Prayer for the Dying > Virtual XI > Fear of the Dark.

I'll give you the fact however, that VXI has significantly dropped in my ratings, and I don't exclude the idea that it'll drop further.

Back