Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

It's freezing out there.

While I'm coming back from work, I play my Maiden playlist on shuffle. Today, four songs out of my top five came on in a row - Hallowed, Rime, Alexander the Great and Phantom. I have eighty plus songs on that playlist. Cool, eh? :huh:

Has anything exciting happened at all? Unrest and war in the middle east? Seen it before. Power in North Korea passed on to a new Kim? Seen it before. Financial troubles in southern Europe? Seen it before. A black man wins the US presidential election? That is so 2008.

For me personally, I'd also say last year was much more eventful than this.

It's freezing out there.

While I'm coming back from work, I play my Maiden playlist on shuffle. Today, four songs out of my top five came on in a row - Hallowed, Rime, Alexander the Great and Phantom. I have eighty plus songs on that playlist. Cool, eh? :huh:

Which one is missing?

I've concluded that my top 10 fluctuates very hard and is different every other month. Right now, I guess it includes Hallowed, Starblind, For the Greater Good of God, Blood on the World's Hands, When the Wild Wind Blows, Caught Somewhere in Time, Fortunes of War, Brave New World, Only the Good Die Young and Phantom of the Opera.

Well, that's natural, isn't it? Mine also differs a lot.
Starblind and FTGGOG are a permanent presence there, though.

Hallowed, Rime, Phantom, The Prisoner, The Nomad, The Legacy, The Evil That Men Do, Remember Tomorrow, Wrathchild, Revelations.

And also, Brave New World > AMOLAD >>>> Dance of Death > The Final Frontier

I get that so many people are huge fans of BNW, but AMOLAD is my fav by far. Next, I have to go with DOD, just because of the epicosity of PFD on it. Maybe I need to listen to BNW more, but it ranks 3rd for me....

I get that. When I started here at this job, I was on rarely. Now I post when I get a moment. Deano was/is a member that posted a lot at work, but they ended up blocking it ....

Bummer though... at least you can be on in the eve!

Back