Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Other death metal albums I recommend:
Cannibal Corpse - Tomb Of The Mutilated

I don't know if that's the case with other of your recommendations (although NP states most of them weren't death metal anyway) but keep in mind, I'm trying to avoid disgusting/horrific artworks as much as possible. Luckily, Cannibal Corpse is one of the few I'm aware of the covers, so, sorry, I'm not checking them out. :D (although I have listened to I Cum Blood from that band and listen to it just for the laughs sometimes)

Necrophagist* - Epitaph (technical and melodic)

* if it's of any interest: this band is founded and led by a German who was born to Turkish immigrants.

I actually have checked out that band before, it's led by Muhammed Suiçmez (his last name means "who doesn't drink water", in fact :p) , I know, didn't like them though.

I know! I'm trying to fight it off but I'm starting to show the same symptoms my husband started out with. Maybe I should start punching the sickness out of me. Maybe that would work.

In other news....I think I may be getting a cold thanks to the husband who is currently sick or getting sick..something along those lines.

You really won't know till it's over. I may not be as whiny when I get sick as other guys, but I certainly feel the same way. And whenever I've got a cold, the first thing I think of is how my history teacher once told me how Aztecs used to die of that.

I didn't go to school for three of the past four days. The limit of unexcused absence is 20 and excused absence is 25 here, we're yet to complete the first term and I already have 12,5 unexcused absence points. Since I completed my first two years with day points of 19,5 and 24,5, I'm not too anxious about it, can't say the same with my parents, though.

I didn't go to school for three of the past four days. The limit of unexcused absence is 20 and excused absence is 25 here, we're yet to complete the first term and I already have 12,5 unexcused absence points. Since I completed my first two years with day points of 19,5 and 24,5, I'm not too anxious about it, can't say the same with my parents, though.

That's way too many! Here you can only have 5 unexcused absences before you're out.

I do, for the most part. My discontinuation is mostly based on the aches I get from my health problems, can't go to doctor to get a sick report everyday. I go to school if the aches are not that big of a deal, "being acheless" is not something in my book, sadly.

You know how everybody has their own strategy to cure hickups? I was told as a kid that I should hold my breath and swallow three times.

It just worked for the first time in my life.

(There you go, day off and I have nothing to talk about. :P)

I drink a lemonade when I have a hickup, has worked every single time. I use your strategy, too, sometimes when I'm too lazy to make one.

I usually use the conventional method of just holding your breath. Seems to work for me just fine. Though, I've had people tell me other ways that seem to work too. One was breathing in slowly through your nose, hold your breath for 10 seconds then let it out slowly through your mouth and take a drink of water.

someone at work found my pictures of my mullet (from my facebook) and printed them out and hung them on walls... funny.

Back