Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Guys, I finally have enough for Iron Maiden tickets in Atlanta, should I get lawn seats? Seriously I come from a poor family, should I get lawn seats?

I will be celebrating St Patrick's Day by watching England play (and hopefully, beat) Ireland at Twickenham.

I live in hope that France beat Wales handsomely in Cardiff, and England beat Ireland (again) by a big margin.

Then, England will be 6 nations champions for the second year.

It won't happen like that, though. Wales will beat France and be crowned Grand Slam champs, and England will beat Ireland by a narrow margin.

I spent the evening last night watching Mrs. Brown's Boys.

If you're interested, go to YouTube and look for these clips (I'm at work so can't set up links):

Mrs. Brown and the Mormons
Mrs Brown and the Condom
Mrs. Brown's Hen Party Cock-Up

So tired...

One thing you all probably don't know about me is that I have a stutter. Normally, I can control it, but when I'm really tired or upset it comes out. Today has felt like I was five again, I'm that tired. Not fun.

So tired...

One thing you all probably don't know about me is that I have a stutter. Normally, I can control it, but when I'm really tired or upset it comes out. Today has felt like I was five again, I'm that tired. Not fun.
Yes, I too have a stutter. It really gets in my way from time to time but it doesn't bother me that much. Um, I need to ask you guys before I reveal my plan, how many of you own Rock Band 2 for the Xbox 360 and a currently active Gold membership?

Back