Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Since a year I am playing drums in a cover band on my work (with collegues). Last summer we did a gig at the Summer party and next Summer party that will happen again. Now I am learning these two songs, at home without a kit (the kit is at my work).

This one is quite intense for about 4 minutes:
Tomorrow for the first time. I wonder how it goes.

This one may sound very simple..
..but it's damn difficult to predict when that solo is ending.

Congrats!

I wonder how the average Premier League footballer would do in a rugby team. Would he be able to raise the pain tolerance level enough? :D

The problem is - if you pamper a man, he'll play up to it (come on, we all have man flu ;)). If he feels that in his present company pain is a sign of weakness, he'll get on with it.

I don't think rugby players have a higher pain tolerance as such, it's just they can't show it.

So you don't think rugby players are rugby players because they like pain, then? ;) No, really, I see what you mean and of course you are right. Footballers are not wimps, but unfortunately, there is a culture for trying to get advantages by behaving like wimps.

And man, do I hate that.

Ijurn Maiden. Ijurn Maiden?

I J U R N Maiden!

Vid from official site (YouTube link)

Yes my friends!!!!
I J U R N Maiden! Rock's Metal Guardians return! Maiden England! North American Tour 2012! A Concert Spectacular! I J U R N Maiden! Live! Maiden England! North American Tour 2012!

Sounds good. But it's probably gonna be something like ramen for me tonight, as I need to get this paper done and therefore don't have time to cook. -_-

Back