Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

So a few days ago I drove a motorbike for the first time in my life, it was a 650cc (I'm an idiot).....My buddie told me it was like a car just let the clutch out slow and give it a little gas. I didnt think the throttle was that sensitive, I got the front wheel up and thought I was dead :bigsmile: . After that I got the feel for it pretty quick and had the biggest smile on my face, now only if my parents would let me get my licence. :(

Awesome!  Not too many things in life as fun as riding a bike, really.  I'm wishing I had one to ride right now...

Good job on riding!

Mega said:
Now for the other topic at hand: they can't find me long enough pants at work, and these pants cost about a sixth of what I make in a month. Should I go for it or quit? The job's okay, but the pants cost alot of money.

That depends on how long you're planning on staying in that job, and what your chances are of getting a better one.  If it's long-term and it's hard to get another job, then I'd say buy the f'ing pants.

But, it would be funny to go to another job interview:
Interiewer: "So, I see you worked at _____.  How'd that go?"
You: "I quit."
Interviewer: "Oh, why's that?"
You: "I didn't want to buy pants."

:D

I'm going to stay for 3-4 months at best. Also, this job is one of 3 I found, and the first I checked.

So, what do ya'll have coming up for concerts?

Nov:
5-Uriah Heep
6-Mushroomhead
16-Dimmu Borgir
17-Dredg
30-Blind Guardian
Dec:
6-GWAR-I'm not real big on their music but I love the stage show!

I've seen gwar twice and I'm in the same boat as you, not a big fan but the stage show is a blast!

I'm seeing Coheed on the 29th thats all I have money for right now. :(

I'd like to see Coheed and Cambria.  I like a lot of their music.

Taco night is on hold, I forgot the shredded cheese.  So, its burger and dog night, instead!

It's Thanksribsing here.

That's like Canadian Thanksgiving, but I'm currently baking or slow cooking or bbqing a total of 7 racks of ribs.

Im seeing Rob Halford and Black Label Society. Thats it so far.Maybe Anthrax

4 small racks of baby back ribs have been slowcooking in honey and garlic for about 6 hrs. I have 1 full rack with lemon and herbs, going to put a mustard and lemon coat on it and bbq for 20 minutes.

1 rack is spicy.

The other rack is beer-battered.

I usually wake up 15 minutes befor I need to get up.
So I get up and see it's only 3. Yay, 2 more hours of sleep right? So I dream away, and 2 minutes later wake up again only to find out that it's 4:45. I've been dreaming that I've been dreaming and waking up early.

My mind is fucking with me so hard I wanna punch my own head.

This is just frustrating. I downloaded the Ubuntu .iso file and tried to burn it onto a DVD last night, but something went wrong. I went to bed thinking things will look better in the morning.
So I tried using the "open with image disk burning software" option or whatever, which I thought was a neat gimmick, only to have it tell me the iso file is invalid. "No problem," thought I, and re-downloaded the file. But, again.
Feeling annoyed, I decided to get a different burning software and tried to download Nero lite, thinking "I'll only ever need it this once". It downloaded fine until it got stuck at 31.0 of 31.2 MB... twice in a row.
It's frustrating if you know what you have to do, but you can't do it. Right now, I feel like my hands are tied.

EDIT: Huh. Downloaded it again after turning firewall and antivirus off (yes, I know, a big crime), and now it works...

EDIT 2: I must be the luckiest guy with computers in this world. With every single machine I ever had in my life, I ran into problems even the most well-versed computer people I know got frustrated with. Now I'm actually unable to install Ubuntu and ran into problems even the guys at the Ubuntu forum don't seem to be able to cope with.

That's just my luck. (In case anyone here can help, this is what's happening)

Enough computer talk.

C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

width584x72.jpg

Back