Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

Anybody want to have a gr1m party at my house? >>>>>>>:[

4347%20snow%20covered%20house.jpg

We must all live very close to each other, what part of Kriegtown do you all come from?

New kvlt system of proving tr00ness, rated out of :: faces. The first to 100 is the most tr00.
Dragon is in the lead.

For grimness sake, don't reveal your address on this forum, it's not kvlt in the slightest! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":eek:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"ohmy.gif\" /] You must go to the inverted forest of *name too tr00 for this forum* for 666 days to purify your untr00ness! ::

See my edit. It was a false address to see which one of you would realsie the untr00ness of it first. Dragon wins and gets 5 grim faces
:: :: :: :: ::

UGH! Untr00ness reeks from it! :: Well who else shall partake in this test of tr00? Inverted registration ends when the inverted moon hits the inverted forest of *name too tr00 for this forum* on inverted Saturday inverted night ::

A very gr1m way to deal with crappy advertisements...

stfubitch0gi.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:[

Hm... a challenge to reach 100,000 utterly inverted and E-V-I-L posts. The grimness is on! ::

You are all untr00! Satan favours me for it is I who started the kvlt!

I'm on to you lot! The blasphemous red eyes will scour the landscape for your untr00ness! Be warned!
dscn0505small0dq.jpg

I will hunt you all down with the best gun ever! Fear the pulse rifle ov death! >:[
AEG_Matrix_PulseRifle_lg.gif

Not even the grim power of Blashrykh can save you! *evil laugh* ::

We shall send our gr1m warriors out into the fields to slaughter the unbelievers!

KingArthur2.jpg

Then we shall freeze the world with Ragnarok!

ice.jpg

[!--quoteo(post=134654:date=Apr 12 2006, 08:29 PM:name=Black Dragon)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Apr 12 2006, 08:29 PM) [snapback]134654[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]

I will hunt you all down with the best gun ever! Fear the pulse rifle ov death! >:[
AEG_Matrix_PulseRifle_lg.gif

Not even the grim power of Blashrykh can save you! *evil laugh* style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":nana:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"lambada.gif\" /]
[/quote]
That is an untr00 gun, its not krieg at all :: ::
Here is my falseifier-destroyifier crossbow:
[img src=\"http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b311/Hunlord/crossbow2.jpg
Take that emos :: ::

Back