Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

Hahahaha. I loved it. :: Very kvlt. :: :: :: :: ::

[!--quoteo(post=134865:date=Apr 14 2006, 08:45 PM:name=Black Dragon)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Apr 14 2006, 08:45 PM) [snapback]134865[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Excellent move there! Here. Enjoy this reward. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"^_^\" border=\"0\" alt=\"happy.gif\" /]
[/quote]

Wow. When I first saw this, I thought it was simply somebody growling. I didn't realise that they had used an actual song... ::

One question though:
How does 'Gwwar gwwar grrow gwah gwaar gwaahh gwarrr' translate as ' 'Fuck the world' he said, as the bullet went through his head?' (I guess I'm just not kvlt enough to understand :: )

[!--quoteo(post=134865:date=Apr 14 2006, 08:45 PM:name=Black Dragon)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Apr 14 2006, 08:45 PM) [snapback]134865[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Excellent move there! Here. Enjoy this reward. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"^_^\" border=\"0\" alt=\"happy.gif\" /]
[/quote]
I really hate to be a killjoy here, but has anyone thought about the long term affects this has on ones throat? ::

406352628l14em.jpg

So true. ::

[!--quoteo(post=134944:date=Apr 16 2006, 12:16 AM:name=Black Dragon)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Apr 16 2006, 12:16 AM) [snapback]134944[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
406352628l14em.jpg

So true. ::
[/quote]

Aggh! Emocore metal!!! Avert thine eyes!

[!--quoteo(post=134870:date=Apr 14 2006, 09:25 PM:name=Silky)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Silky @ Apr 14 2006, 09:25 PM) [snapback]134870[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
One question though:
How does 'Gwwar gwwar grrow gwah gwaar gwaahh gwarrr' translate as ' 'Fuck the world' he said, as the bullet went through his head?' (I guess I'm just not kvlt enough to understand :: )
[/quote]

Here are the lyrics, you lazy prat:
Fuck the world” is what he said
And the bullet went straight through his head
A life forsaken sufficiency
Frustration, tensions warranty

With blatant fury life is expelled
From a once so livid shell

Lifeless yet still full of life
Death feeds the living
Death breeds the living
Formication beneath flesh and dirt
Death feeds the living
Death breeds the living

Crisp and leathery as the bones start to show
White fungi embrace the blackened skin
Larvae plunge through the stomach wall
The process of moulding begins

Skull fractured immensely from the bullets breath
Brain pulp protrudes from the wound
Invasion of flies in the stinky pink matter
Eyes excessively pruned

Inhale the bullet as he wishes to depart
From this world, without a clue
Worn down to the beat of a heart
And a triggered mind to undo

Lifeless yet still full of life
Death feeds the living
Death breeds the living
Formication beneath flesh and dirt
Death feeds the living
Death breeds the living

Carcass lie bloated under the sun
Rotting on a dusty mound
Soul condemned to a world beyond
The sand became his burial ground

Inhale the bullet as he wishes to depart
From this world, without a clue
Worn down to the beat of a heart
And a triggered mind to undo

Carcass lie bloated under the sun
Rotting on a dusty mound
Soul condemned to a world beyond
The sand became his burial ground

“Fuck the world” is what he said
And the bullet went straight through his head
A life forsaken sufficiency
Frustration, tensions warranty

With blatant fury life is expelled
From a once so livid shell

Crisp and leathery as the bones start to show
White fungi embrace the blackened skin
Larvae plunge through the stomach wall
The process of moulding begins

*sighs*

[!--quoteo(post=134972:date=Apr 16 2006, 06:50 PM:name=Black Dragon)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Apr 16 2006, 06:50 PM) [snapback]134972[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Here are the lyrics, you lazy prat:

[/quote]

Yes, I read them. How else do you possibly think I could know what the first lines were? Not from dechipering his vocals, that's for sure! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

I guess you're right. Death metal vocals are an acquired taste, and you might get into that kind of stuff one day. Feel free to PM me if you want some help getting into death metal. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /] (I know you like melo-death but it's called melodic death metal for a reason)

[!--quoteo(post=134987:date=Apr 16 2006, 08:27 PM:name=Black Dragon)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Apr 16 2006, 08:27 PM) [snapback]134987[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I guess you're right. Death metal vocals are an acquired taste, and you might get into that kind of stuff one day. Feel free to PM me if you want some help getting into death metal. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /] (I know you like melo-death but it's called melodic death metal for a reason)
[/quote]

Ahh, I can sense the loathing and distaste you put into that one word: 'melodic' j/k. I've read Dark Tranquillity reviews where the reviewer was put off by the 'M' word, but actually found it to be quite good. It's as if 'melodic' is some kind of swearword among the underground scene. Besides, I'm more a power metal fan anyway, but thanks for the offer (and I may yet take you up on it...[img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /] )

[!--quoteo(post=134944:date=Apr 16 2006, 12:16 AM:name=Black Dragon)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Apr 16 2006, 12:16 AM) [snapback]134944[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
406352628l14em.jpg

So true. style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":lol:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"lol[1].gif\" /]
[/quote]
I love it!

This one is better though.

[img src=\"http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c81/Dance_of_the_dead/emogrid.jpg

[!--quoteo(post=134996:date=Apr 16 2006, 09:58 PM:name=Black Dragon)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Apr 16 2006, 09:58 PM) [snapback]134996[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Ha, ha. You're emo.
[/quote]
[img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":eek:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"ohmy.gif\" /] That picture........Ugh.

That picture is absolutely scrumptious. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=134999:date=Apr 16 2006, 10:23 PM:name=Black Dragon)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Apr 16 2006, 10:23 PM) [snapback]134999[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
That picture is absolutely scrumptious. style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]
[/quote]
[img src=\"http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c372/Bodom2112/619628427_m.gifkvlt [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"B)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"cool.gif\" /]

I didn't get up till 1:30 today, or some other gr1m time like that. >>>>>>:[

You and your laziness! How kreig that is, for you must avoid the sun for as long as possible otherwise you will have sold out. >:[

Eyeballs ist krieg
Blood-covered eyeball-scooping spoons are kvlt
But remember kids-always wash after eating! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

Back