Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

If thats a "school of excellance" I'd hate to see a school of how can I put it? Less excellance?

Maybe they left out the important part. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /] "School of excellence (in terms of stupidity, of course)".
Either way, I'm still not happy. I'm angry all the time. I am grim. ::

I found one of Black Dragon's kvlt friends!

This made me chuckle.

Blasphemous nocturnal necrolatry! style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":o\" border=\"0\" alt=\"ohmy.gif\" /] How did you find that picture of Kommando Grimmmmmvile 666? Either way, that ist krieg and I hail to thee Ascendancy!

Here's something of extreme importance to us all:
[img src=\"http://selfdestruct.net/misc/geneve.jpg
Frostbitten! >:[

One of the Mods on Trivium's message board had Kommando Grimmmmmvile 666 as his avatar. When I saw it I immediately thought of you and how gr1m this picture would make you feel. >:[

How thoughtfully EVIL of you. >:[

How about a nice canister of blasphemously inverted Romanian moongoat youghurt? style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]
[img src=\"http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7335/moongoat7aa.jpg

*sigh* If only the united states had more frostbitten mountain peaks.

Well, you can't have it all fuzzboy, can you? [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /] Either way, A-Ha ist kreig!

I think I found a family photo of Black Dragon's grandchildren coming to visit.

I would like to invite Black Dragon, Ascendancy, and Hunlord for an inverted beer in my home.

[!--quoteo(post=134453:date=Apr 9 2006, 07:15 PM:name=Ascendancy)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Ascendancy @ Apr 9 2006, 07:15 PM) [snapback]134453[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]

I think I found a family photo of Black Dragon's grandchildren coming to visit.
[/quote]

Aw, they grow up so fast don't they? n_n But they still make mistakes, after all, Deicide is death metal not grim, EVIL black metal made in the frozen blasphemous depths of Abazagorath. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"-_-\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sleep.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=134464:date=Apr 10 2006, 12:39 AM:name=fuzzboy)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(fuzzboy @ Apr 10 2006, 12:39 AM) [snapback]134464[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I would like to invite Black Dragon, Ascendancy, and Hunlord for an inverted beer in my home.
[/quote]
That would be some good, old fashioned, fun. In other words grim, frostbitten, kvlt false one-slaying fun >>>>>>>>>>:[
We could stand around outside looking grim, with our arms folded necroly ::

Let's bake necro cookies as well! XD We'll have a blasphemous time. style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

[img src=\"http://metal.eu.org/fun/blackmetalkrieg/kochen_ist_krieg.jpg

[!--quoteo(post=134464:date=Apr 10 2006, 12:39 AM:name=fuzzboy)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(fuzzboy @ Apr 10 2006, 12:39 AM) [snapback]134464[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
[/quote]
Thanks. I love your frostbitten home. >:[ Can I capture some Emo kids for us to torture with our kvlt weapons?

75.jpg

We can make a day of it! After the inverted beer and emo slaying we can head back to my summer abode for some snow cones style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":angry:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"mad.gif\" /]
[img src=\"http://www-old.aad.gov.au/wb/imglib/small/20050519-d01-132538-small.jpg

On the way to Hunlord's abode we better make sure to watch out for these UlTrA Br00TaL ChiMaIrA fans. They're like cancer these days. style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"-_-\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sleep.gif\" /]

[img src=\"http://myspace-874.vo.llnwd.net/00285/47/88/285858874_l.jpg

Keep it tr00 and kreig! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

Back