Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

fonzbear2000 said:
You know, this forum could really use a head bang emotion. Something like:
ROCKER.gif

Per had a nice head bang one, once.

And No. 5 had a whole page of smileys, but I can't find the link now.  :(
@ LC- thanks on the info bout the Mac tests.  I need to do some research/study on that-- love to get a cert for Mac!

----
now, I hafta say, the new tour is coming up, and it just doesn't seem the same with out Deano's posts.... sober or drunken!!  I'm pretty sure I laughed my ass a few nights there-- the one where LC, Deano and I were drunk and didn't know what the hell we were saying..

Tho, come to think of it, I'd love to see some good 'debates' to drink to again -- LC, cfh? 

meh, fuck it, I'm goin to Dairy Queen.

Hell yeah, I'm up for that!!  Maybe we can sit around on Maiden gig nights and drink each time a spoiler isn't spoilered.  :p

Wasted CLV said:
Remember, its not quantity, its quality.

What?!? Since when?

This thread started as a frakking spam farm. I mean :spam2:, :spam2:, :spam2: and more :spam2:. It was :spam2: to the left, :spam2: to the right, :spam2: everywhere you looked, obscured by periodic patches of :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:. How I long for the days when :spam2: ruled the land, travelling in vast :spam2: herds :spam2: tens of thousands strong :spam2: :spam2: :spam2:.

SinisterMinisterX said:
What?!? Since when?

This thread started as a frakking spam farm. I mean :spam2:, :spam2:, :spam2: and more :spam2:. It was :spam2: to the left, :spam2: to the right, :spam2: everywhere you looked, obscured by periodic patches of :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:. How I long for the days when :spam2: ruled the land, travelling in vast :spam2: herds :spam2: tens of thousands strong :spam2: :spam2: :spam2:.

I was being somewhat sarcastic, especially based on my own posting past.  ;)

I think we need another pointless Maiden prediction thread.

Maybe "Predictions for gaps between songs on the new album".

I prognosticate a gap of 1.3 seconds between tracks 6 and 7. :smartarse:

I think the album is going to be so 'conceptual' that it won't have any gaps... the songs will blend into each other. 

So, I vote Gapless!

Oh, what if we have a 'How many of the songs will have an unclear reference to Margaret Thatcher being the true influence for the band name'?

I say 2... songs 3 and 5 will somehow have a lyrical meaning, that, when read backwards and translated into Klingon, will tell of Steve's true inspiration. 

I predict that the chorus of the The Man Who Would Be King will be:

The man who would be king
The man who would ... be king!

I think that Satellite 15 will pay homage to Montrose's Space Station No. 5, and will have Sammy and Bruce singing a duet.

Guys, what if every single song in the album starts and ends with the crashing like El Dorado?
And I don't even mean that one song's outro is the next's intro, I'm talking back to back identical intro's and outro's.

Would've ben funnier if I didn't have to elaborate.

Back