Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Gonna wake up in five hours to do my physics lab final exam.
Goddamn, I'm gonna finish this and sleep an entire day.

My summer just started this week, it feels so weird not having any school work to do after writing all my exams. Cant complain tho, its concert, camping and drinking season now!  :cheers:

Prisoner Of Maiden said:
My summer just started this week, it feels so weird not having any school work to do after writing all my exams. Cant complain tho, its concert, camping and drinking season now!  :cheers:

Summer? Fuck you, we had snow last Sunday.

:P

(It melted within hours, and the last couple of days it's been so warm it starts to feel like spring ...)

Thanks!  Hope it was a good one!  Since you've been talking it up, I decided to pick up where I left off on Doctor Who last night.  Great stuff, that.

Yeah, it was pretty cool.  In his highschool jazz band, there are three drummers, two juniors and him (sophomore)- so they trade off.  they had some 'guest' musicians, including the band instructors college prof, who played the trumpet-- that was great!  The bass player is graduating this year, so my son is taking bass lessons this summer to fill that spot (tennatively). 

Oh, haven't you seen the future?

"American Idol is on!!!  It's on every channel!!!  And when its over, they are showing responses from the audience and behind the scenes footage!!"

That, my friends, is what this world is coming to... 24/7 reality tv...  Life is real enough, I don't need tv for it.

Ha!  Well, he speaks truthfully. 

There is so much garbage on tv now... I remember a quote "...500 channels, and nothing's on..."

And now you know why I download entire series of Star Trek. I just finished DS9. I cried a little. Amazing ending.

Carles_Puyol_.jpg

steve_harris_20051.jpg

Back