Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

There is such a note as B double-flat. Of course, that's spelled Bbb, so it's no help to you.

But Bbb does sound the same as A. So maybe just use a...

I'm off to listen to my favorite Who song now, Aaaa O'Riley. :bigsmile:

Not a single post in this thread since feckin' MONDAY?

Come on!

Just to get it going, I'll post a motivational poste:

ar124241477466979.jpg

So, I'm off to interview for a job that I don't really want.  Tho, it's a state job, so benefits are good, and stability is pretty awesome-- working with unemployed (its a job at the office I go through).  A good friend of mine is interviewing for the same job today, and i hope she gets it; there are several hundred new jobs coming up in the same area in the next 3 months due to early retirements offered by the state.

A job is a job, Wasted, but I know what you mean about a job you don't want. Good luck to your friend?

Thanks guys!!  I dunno if it has much cowbell at all, but I could change that!

Yeah, good luck to the both of us.  A job is a job, and its easier to get one when you have one... so, I'll take what comes!

I was just listening to don't dear the reaper as I read this. It was epic. Gotta have more cowbell.

Good luck with that job Wasted.

Heh. I've said it before and I'll say it again: It's basically an LSD vision of Dances With Wolves played by the Smurfs.

I thought the effects were standard after the first scene where buddy was in the blue body. People keep telling me they were amazing and I keep shrugging.

I thought the effects looked amazing, but I also thought that the whole film will look really old in twenty years.

Back