LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this Janick's set of guitars for this tour? In the centre of the picture. I can see an acoustic guitar and his white Strat (?).

View attachment 22574
Nope. That's Dave's.

It seems like California Series - Cream FR Classic - Black FR Classic - 70's CS Strat with JB's (last 2 could be vice-versa).

The acoustic and the last 2 guitars are Adrian's. He usually stores some in Dave's vault.

Figured I should make an appearance after seeing Maiden twice. I saw the shows back to back in Seattle and Spokane. I was seated in Seattle and
had GA in Spokane but no barrier this time.

The band is still killing it. The Seattle show was great but the Spokane show was even better. Bruce didn’t really like the fact that the arena smelled like marijuana the whole show lol. Bruce seemed to love the fact that they hadn’t played in Spokane since 1988. In fact at the end of the show he said that Spokane was one of the best nights of the show and that they will be back! which he didn’t say in Seattle.

I also wanted to say that anyone complaining about Aces High at the end of the set should probably stop talking. It’s amazing and I kinda hope that it stays there next year. What a great idea that was!

Is it staged or what?
As for the guy who rushed the stage… I was Row A lower bowl. I saw some cops with that guy shortly thereafter off kind of behind the stage. So no, I’m guessing he was either just thrown out or possibly arrested.

Also last night I noticed it.. Bruce was singing into his shirt and covering his mouth for some of the night. Mostly towards the end of the show. Has he done this before? And if so I wonder if he’s sick or something.

1664639542905.png1664639582034.png

Figured I should make an appearance after seeing Maiden twice. I saw the shows back to back in Seattle and Spokane. I was seated in Seattle and

The band is still killing it. The Seattle show was great but the Spokane show was even better. Bruce didn’t really like the fact that the arena smelled like marijuana the whole show lol. Bruce seemed to love the fact that they hadn’t played in Spokane since 1988. In fact at the end of the show he said that Spokane was one of the best nights of the show and that they will be back! which he didn’t say in Seattle.

I also wanted to say that anyone complaining about Aces High at the end of the set should probably stop talking. It’s amazing and I kinda hope that it stays there next year. What a great idea that was!

As for the guy who rushed the stage… I was Row A lower bowl. I saw some cops with that guy shortly thereafter off kind of behind the stage. So no, I’m guessing he was either just thrown out or possibly arrested.

Also last night I noticed it.. Bruce was singing into his shirt and covering his mouth for some of the night. Mostly towards the end of the show. Has he done this before? And if so I wonder if he’s sick or something.

I read elsewhere the Spokane venue seemd poorly venetalted he was struggling with the lingering smoke from pyros etc

Bruce got some breathing problems at Hamburg in 1999 during RTTH 1:34:06

There is no amount of cannabis a person could smoke, let alone inhale second-hand, that would make them ask "where the fuck am I, dude?". Sad to see this decline into the Crankosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back