LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
More likely, Steve and him prefer to get completely drunk out of their fucking minds; it makes them dumb and aggressive, their choice. I don't smoke weed anymore, but I'd rather have an audience that listens with a bit of weed than one that bawls around with beer.

Yeap, say what you want about potheads, but they can immerse into music under influence which makes them much reliable judges of music quality vs drunks.

Btw: Metal concerts often are closer to traditional Bavarian Bier Fests than one might wanna believe! At both occasions people are getting motivated clapping their hands along to the music, lots of Lederhosen, and beer consumption on an immense level.
Yep, the “Ballermanisierung” of metal, as Götz Kühnemund calls it.

Btw this reminds me of a Tribal Tech concert, where they asked the audience not to smoke, because they were working hard on stage. Which made sense in a small venue. This was 15ish years ago, when smoking in clubs was the norm. But Scott Henderson added that weed was welcome, just no tabacco please. :ph34r:

Yep, the “Ballermanisierung” of metal, as Götz Kühnemund calls it.

Btw this reminds me of a Tribal Tech concert, where they asked the audience not to smoke, because they were working hard on stage. Which made sense in a small venue. This was 15ish years ago, when smoking in clubs was the norm. But Scott Henderson added that weed was welcome, just no tabacco please. :ph34r:

I never went to the Ballermann. But once I've been to Switzerland and witnessed a Skiparty. Man, that was horrible.

I never went to the Ballermann. But once I've been to Switzerland and witnessed a Skiparty. Man, that was horrible.
@jazz from hell And the girl I visited there also forced me to attend with her the Körperwelten-Exhibition in Zürich. Also horrible.
Well, write a letter of complaint to the national ski association, the girl you visited, the Zürich city council and stay home next time.

More likely, Steve and him prefer to get completely drunk out of their fucking minds; it makes them dumb and aggressive, their choice. I don't smoke weed anymore, but I'd rather have an audience that listens with a bit of weed than one that bawls around with beer.
waterfall.gif

The stoners when The Clansman starts.

I don't really know what your problem is that you start giving shit to me plus being sarcastic, obiously just because I said my opinion. I don't know what kind of complexes you have. Live it out to someone else, crybaby.
What? Come on, I have no interest in fighting you, actually I was under the opposite impression. I'm not a nationalist, but I don't tell you how everything's shit in Germany either -- because it's the land of milk and honey, right? Peace man (and peace to the world)!

This one time- I had a bit too many old fashioned’s (and a few gold rushes if we are counting) then I went on maiden forums and walked into an internet throw down!

But then it wasn’t.

And I thought- well… at least maiden sound better!

And went to bed.

The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back