LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
More likely, Steve and him prefer to get completely drunk out of their fucking minds; it makes them dumb and aggressive, their choice. I don't smoke weed anymore, but I'd rather have an audience that listens with a bit of weed than one that bawls around with beer.
But Iron Maiden don't sell Trooper weed

Not the first time he's had a speech about marijuana. Seems to have no problem with it when it's Queen Victoria getting baked.

He is a dyed in the wool royalist, so no surprise there.

Bruce probably was under the influence himself though, as he got the King’s name wrong… :lol:

Last edited:
More likely, Steve and him prefer to get completely drunk out of their fucking minds; it makes them dumb and aggressive, their choice. I don't smoke weed anymore, but I'd rather have an audience that listens with a bit of weed than one that bawls around with beer.
Btw: Metal concerts often are closer to traditional Bavarian Bier Fests than one might wanna believe! At both occasions people are getting motivated clapping their hands along to the music, lots of Lederhosen, and beer consumption on an immense level.

Last nights show was even better than night 1. Bruce was in a really great mood and looked like he had an extra spring in his step. And the floor area was brutal at times by far the wildest/ loudest crowd I've seen maiden stateside. Bruce's voice held up well for a back to back show.

A fantastic two days. These guys are still the best band on the planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back