LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I thought they were amazing live. They weren't touring with Maiden but still.
They were the support band in Frankfurt in July. I can speak only for me myself, but my thoughts on them: Ridiculous show, annoying singer (stupid talk between songs on a maximum level), untalented musicians in common. I absolutely don't understand the kind of hype around this band.

I would be happy with Powerwolf.

Lord of the Lost were annoying to me. I dont know what kind of music they are playing.

I thought I would have hated Lord Of The Lost (found their stuff on YouTube incredibly boring) but I actually enjoyed their show a lot.
Airbourne on the other hand was one of the most miserable live experiences I've had so far. Would have far preferred to have Powerwolf instead.

Last edited:
I thought Airbourne were horrible with their forever same sound mud.
Do people really like having a cup of beer thrown on their head or shirt? I tried to get through the opening bands in a coma-like state.

They were the support band in Frankfurt in July. I can speak only for me myself, but my thoughts on them: Ridiculous show, annoying singer (stupid talk between songs on a maximum level), untalented musicians in common. I absolutely don't understand the kind of hype around this band.

You can have criticisms of Powerwolf. But to say they're not talented musicians is just untrue. Atilla Dorn is a phenomenal singer.

I had to unfollow the thread because each time I would get an email showing there was a new post made I would get a lump in my throat thinking it was about the show on Sep 15 being cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back