LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want any of them too. I would like to have Blaze Bayley solo band opening for Maiden next year. Could be nice. :D
I think Bob Dylan would be interesting. Every evening lots of variation in his setlist. So there should be something for everybody.

1) Blaze Bayley
2) Bob Dylan

If we had more suggestions we could also make a poll about the opening bands we want next year.

The songs sounded incredibly samey, being mostly in the same key, the same vocal register and almost exclusively using one drum rhythm and tempo. The guitar solos were the same, the stage antics (throwing half filled beer cups into the crowd) weren't really my thing. The frontman is an absolute maniac, credit where credit's due. The music and the show itself I couldn't get into at all. I was in the third row and bored to tears.

I draw the line at ANYONE throwing cups of ANY liquid into the crowd.

what a tosser.

Total disrespect for every musician whose been hit by bottles/projectiles from idiots in the audience.

I draw the line at ANYONE throwing cups of ANY liquid into the crowd.

what a tosser.

Total disrespect for every musician whose been hit by bottles/projectiles from idiots in the audience.
This annoyed me too. I felt really assaulted by this, being a dry alcoholic (abstinent for a long time yet). My drink in those old days was beer "only", and I was hit by his "beer bullets" a few times and really hated it.

There is a discussion to be had about how normalized alcohol has become, especially beer and wine. Responsible adults can and should be able to drink whatever they want of course, but it's weird how alcohol is pushed in every aspect of our lives. Even in sit-coms you'll have people casually drinking. At the same time many people demonize cannabis, even though it's arguably much safer.

Again, people should do what they want, but as someone who doesn't drink any alcohol whatsoever, it's pretty tiresome how often I've had to justify my choices to other people. sorry for the off topic rambling

Some shows had Alter Bridge and Trivium as opening acts. Both of those are great and I would've loved to have them as the opening acts in Germany.

Unto Others, Sumerlands, Eternal Champion would all be apt supports.
Some shows had Alter Bridge and Trivium as opening acts. Both of those are great and I would've loved to have them as the opening acts in Germany.

I added them to the poll.

PS: It wasn't my idea to move this to the "meaningless polls". Iron Maiden's bookers need to arrange a lot of things once we have the final results so this is not meaningless at all. ;)

Unto Others, Sumerlands, Eternal Champion would all be apt supports.

I could get on board with Eternal Champion- but I can’t do the overly processed vocals of Sumerlands.

I know it won’t ever happen- but Slough Feg would be a true metal delight!

Last time I seen maiden and had any real excitement for the opening acts was Dio and Motörhead back in the early 00’s. I’ve seen to many Maiden kids, and now to have some crappy Evanescence sound alike. Yuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back