LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the setlist will look like this :

1) Speed Of Light (for the intro into the travel through space and time)
2) Caught Somewhere In Time
3) Senjutsu
4) Stratego
5) Sea Of Madness
6) Heaven Can Wait (or Infinite Dreams)
7) The Time Machine
8) Lost In A Lost World
9) The Parchment
10) Days Of Future Past
11) Alexander The Great
12) The Clairvoyant
13) Iron Maiden

14) Stranger In A Strange Land
15) Hell On Earth
16) Run To The Hills

It would be fine But that won’t happen
Fear of the Dark?
Hallowed be thy name?
The trooper?
The number of the Beast?

Also it would be an over 2 h gig

I hope all those "somewhere tour" romours are wrong. There is certainly no need for another 80s nostalgie tour. They should give more chance to the songs from the last 3-4 albums. As for Senjutsu songs, regardless of youtube statistics The Time Machine must and hopefully will be played as it really sounds perfect for stage.
I doubt it's another nostalgic tour. I can still see 6 form senjutsu and that leaves room for whatever 9 classics they want. Assuming. Fotd, 666, maiden, trooper, Hallowed? stay that leaves 4 or 5 to explore SIT if that's what they are getting at ( wasted years, HCW, stranger, alexander?) its very possible. Maybe even 1 or 2 from SSOASS but less emphasis on the likes of songs from beast, POM and Powerslave this time around.

If the next tour turns out to actually incorporate SIT in some fashion, it's going to be kinda hilarious. We had the Somewhere Back In Time tour back in '08, where SIT was prominently featured in the naming of the tour and the promotional material with cyborg Eddie (but hardly in the setlist itself). Now, we have a freaking samurai themed album and suddenly now we get SIT? Mindboggling.

If the next tour turns out to actually incorporate SIT in some fashion, it's going to be kinda hilarious. We had the Somewhere Back In Time tour back in '08, where SIT was prominently featured in the naming of the tour and the promotional material with cyborg Eddie (but hardly in the setlist itself). Now, we have a freaking samurai themed album and suddenly now we get SIT? Mindboggling.
I still think people are reading way too much into it. For all we know it's still going to be senjutsu themed and the classic songs they chose will be taken from the likes of SIT (nothing since 2017 and only wasted years. And SSOASS which has zero this year)

They are extremely lazy with sets for all we know they are only prepared to bring back wasted years, heaven can wait and at a stretch stranger in a strange land.

Maybe they will have a lose time theme to go with senjutsu (time machine, lost in a lost world etc)

I hope all those "somewhere tour" romours are wrong. There is certainly no need for another 80s nostalgie tour. They should give more chance to the songs from the last 3-4 albums. As for Senjutsu songs, regardless of youtube statistics The Time Machine must and hopefully will be played as it really sounds perfect for stage.

These aren't even rumours. It's wishful thinking made up by some people on this board. There is zero substance to it. It's just the obsession with the idea that ATG must be played live and the idea that SIT is the "forgotten" Maiden album.

If 6 is the rule off Senjutsu I hope it’s

Senjutsu
Stratego
TWOTW
Days
Parchment
Hell On Earth

I’d go with the following:

Senjutsu
Stratego
The Writing on the Wall
Days of Future Past
The Time Machine
Hell on Earth

I would not mind getting Death of the Celts instead of The Time Machine though.

Senjutsu
Stratego
TWOTW
Time machine or days of future past
Parchment
Hell on earth
These are the songs Nicko mentioned at some event earlier this year, with the exception of Days of Future Past. I really hope they will play that one though. But I would be fine with those six.

Are we talking about when Maiden was really not recording a new album in March 2019? :D

Very funny. The evidence supporting that Maiden had recorded a new album in 2019 was much stronger than any hints using the word somewhere this year.

I think that, at best, they will play Wasted Years next year and, at worst, they will also play Heaven Can Wait. :D

I’d love to see them play Stranger in a Strange Land live as the song rocks and they will surely be able to play it at the right tempo.

People are probably expecting too much from the band even if there is some sort of SiT subtheme to the next tour. Three songs is probably the absolute max, considering they will play six off Senjutsu and well they have to fit in the classics too. 2MTM and TETMD were off this year, they probably won't be next year. I think they will play a reunion era song too.

If we presume IM, NOTB, Hallowed, Fear and Trooper are basically guaranteed (they are), this would come to 14 songs already. Now, maybe they drop something from the classics pile unexpectedly since admittedly it is a bit oversized. That'd still be two songs left for rarities which sounds about right to me. Don't play the mandatory singular reunion track, three. Still not enough to call it a theme, unlikely to satisfy this board's wildest dreams, they're not gonna play AtG anyway, realistically they'll do Wasted Years and maybe, wild card, SIASL. But probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back