LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had no issue selling out the olympic stadium in Athens
was it really sold out? it looked odd to me, the front part of the pit looked like there was a ton of space while the second section was packed in haha, also the entire upper bowl was empty , same for the first few sections in the lower bowl. is that something they do at that venue to cap how many attend these days?

Last edited:
Probably didn't help that Twickenham is quite out of the way despite being in London. Nowadays London Stadium would be a safer bet, not that penny pinching Rod would allow it.
I recall the choice for choosing Twickenham was Rod being a massive rugby fan was excited about the prospect to play at the home of English Rugby

was it really sold out? it looked odd to me, the front part of the pit looked like there was a ton of space while the second section was packed in haha, also the entire upper bowl was empty , same for the first few sections in the lower bowl. is that something they do at that venue to cap how many attend these days?
It was sold out in ticketmaster. Upper half wasnt available to book iirc. As for the standings, on standing A we were all pushing for the middle cause you can't see shit on the sides while standing B was over it's capacity. Fuck the middle barrier, this shit shouldn't exist

Really? It looked like the top tier was empty.
If the center barrier didn't exist then the pitch would look full. The organizer decided to split it in half, put more people on the first part (more than it could hold, everyone was compressed there, my friends left without shirts because they were wet, even their backpacks were wet). While the other half had less people than it's capacity and everyone pushed to get to the center cause you can't see shit from the sides. So, it was sold out yes but the distribution from the organizer was to sue for.

i disagree. distribution was fine. people in standing A payed more so it made more sense to have more space and see the gig in relative comfort. i was there and it was perfect. the upper stands were not used at all, there were never any tickets issued there, so in a sense it was almost sold out, or sold out. Though I stand by my opinion that gigs just never sell out, organizers just do what they have to, to sell more tickets. i.e cut trees, tear down a stand or two in a stadium etc, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back