LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can get a free trial of the now tv entertainment pass you can watch it on demand on sky arts. Maiden were right at the start.

Thought he sounded great!

Stratego and Revelations shown

He sounded good although I think he is not at his 2018 singing level.

I quite liked having Maiden at the start of the show. That meant that I could watch it with my daughter (she knows some Maiden songs and likes their music) and my wife (we have been to loads of Maiden shows together). My daughter liked it and found Stratego - one of her favourite Maiden tracks - rockier than Revelations; my wife preferred the latter - so did I - and highlighted how much Bruce has aged (visual appearance) in not that many years compared to some of the other band members.

I thought the band sounded very good, it is great to have a pro-shot modern version of Revelations with Adrian playing the solo, but the Senjutsu realm looks cheap as fuck.

Last edited:
It’s going to happen to just about all us eventually. I still have a full head of hair which pisses off my friends but it is starting to thin now.
Speak for yourself. My grandpa went out with a full head of hair, my dad's nearing 60 and he's showing no signs of balding so I'm feeling quite confident in my odds.

If you are on the USA, congrats. You may not have free public healthcare but you can watch Revelations live at Download 2022
For some reason it thinks the audio is from nights of the dead and blocked it on other territories

The other band members know something about hair that they don't tell Bruce.
In my opinion, he could have improved things if he had used the right products early enough.

Did we know this already: They are on the move with 50 trucks (Source: Stuttgarter Zeitung).

Ok, thanks for the links. Seems that they went a bit safe route on the songs but glad to see Statego there.

Can anybody chime in and refresh my memory here:
Hm, about the similar thing years ago as the Download specials were shown on tv, the 2013 performance for example:
How many performances from each Donington/Download show has been shown on tv? How many songs exist in proshot quality?

Ok, thanks for the links. Seems that they went a bit safe route on the songs but glad to see Statego there.

Can anybody chime in and refresh my memory here:
Hm, about the similar thing years ago as the Download specials were shown on tv, the 2013 performance for example:
How many performances from each Donington/Download show has been shown on tv? How many songs exist in proshot quality?
I think it's always been 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back