LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave was fantastic yesterday, all his solos were amazing, while Adrian's were not fluid at all. Bruce butchered two songs, The Number of the Beast and Ace's High.
I agree the venue is way too large, and I really hope to see them in a more "intimate" setting for the album tour.

@GhostofCain : I also haven't watched it, I'll do it later. But, yeah, the feedback from this show in Paris seems very positive as I can see on french FB groups dedicated to Iron Maiden. :) This concert is likely to become one of the best of this last leg of the LOTB tour. :edmetal:

Hardly. In contrast to the legs early petformances, he wasn't pitchy but spot on all the way through. It isnt 2008 level for sure but formidable.
At least they played it better musically back then, it's not just how Bruce sings it that makes it cringe at times.

It's a song they have to retire and never bring back which i think will happen after this tour

Maiden in Paris. :)

I wouldn't go that far. The song is played at a pace that is probably better suited to walking your dog in the park than to ending a high octane heavy metal gig, but Bruce's performance is better than at recent gigs and both guitar solos are great, really fluid. And, let's face it, playing the song last in the set means that the audience does not have to go back home with Steve's backing vocals on Run to the Hills ringing in their ears!

I wouldn't go that far. The song is played at a pace that is probably better suited to walking your dog in the park than to ending a high octane heavy metal gig, but Bruce's performance is better than at recent gigs and both guitar solos are great, really fluid. And, let's face it, playing the song last in the set means that the audience does not have to go back home with Steve's backing vocals on Run to the Hills ringing in their ears!
"Who is Ron and why does he have to go to the hills?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back