LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'm glad I saw the setlist right away, I am less disappointed now than I would be if I had gone into the Athens show without this knowledge.

They could've been more daring to change things up, for us who have seen the 2018-19 shows it really isn't much to write home about; mostly the same stuff, and except the three Senjutsu songs, the one new song is goddamn Blood Brothers.

No songs from SIT or SSOASS is outrageous. On the other hand, one cannot complain much at this time of their career, how many chances are we gonna get to see them playing live again after this? One? Two maximum.

Did anyone really think anything from Somewhere in Time would be in this set? They don't play anything except Wasted Years from it anymore, Heaven Can Wait was last played 13 years ago, Stranger in a Strange Land twenty three years ago. As much as I like that album I've pretty much accepted that I'm not going to hear anything from it, better to not get my hopes up to avoid disappointment.

And no, they were never going to play Alexander the Great.

Some nerd stuff:

Nicko is with a new vest (2022 tour poster)
Dave is with a new vest too (2021 tour poster)
Adrian is with a red scarf again (like during TBOS tour)

:lol:

No songs from SIT or SSOASS is outrageous. On the other hand, one cannot complain much at this time of their career, how many chances are we gonna get to see them playing live again after this? One? Two maximum.
Hard to make a setlist that cover most eras when you have 17 albums and most songs are 7+ minutes. At least they played some at Maiden england tour

... but avoided Infinite Dreams.

:censored:
That still hurts my heart the most..I will never hear it played live in concert. If it is true, that they even rehearsed it...but didn't take it to the set for ME.
Senjutsu World Tour confirmed and here's my prediction:

Senjutsu World Tour 2022-2023

1. Senjutsu
2. Stratego
3. The Writing On The Wall
4. Lost In A Lost World
5. Days Of Future Passed
6. The Time Machine
7. Darkest Hour
8. Death Of The Celts
9. The Parchment
10. Hell On Earth
11. Fear Of The Dark
12. Iron Maiden

13. Alexander The Great
14. Caught Somewhere In Time
15. Infinite Dreams
16. Hallowed Be Thy Name
+ perhaps some other

:D

Last edited:
Anyways, lets talk guitars.

H is playing only 3 it seems. His main one is still the green sunburst Custom Shop Jackson from 2016. As it was on Smith/Kotzen tour. For Drop D, he is using the #2 prototype white maple necked Jackson with the chipped black pickguard (as he was on UK run for Smith/Kotzen). And the black Les Paul Standard for SOTC.

Dave is using 2 guitars. Most of the set is of course the California Series sunburst Strat. The black 70's custom shop Strat is gone. For Revelations, Blood Brothers, TNOTB and IM, he is again playing the cream Floyd Rose Classic Strat.

Janick's main black strat has a new black pickup in the middle position. So all pickups are now black. Most of the set is done on this guitar. During TWOTW, Blood Brothers, FOTD and Clansman he plays the white strat. IM is the White Spirit strat and RTTH is the cream wireless strat.

Janick's main black strat has a new black pickup in the middle position. So all pickups are now black. Most of the set is done on this guitar. During TWOTW, Blood Brothers, FOTD and Clansman he plays the white strat. IM is the White Spirit strat and RTTH is the cream wireless strat.
Oh, interesting. Probably full JB Jr set now. Thanks for keeping track of all things guitar!

That still hurts my heart the most..I will never hear it played live in concert. If it is true, that they even rehearsed it...but didn't take it to the set for ME.
Senjutsu World Tour confirmed and here's my prediction:

Senjutsu World Tour 2022-2023

1. Senjutsu
2. Stratego
3. The Writing On The Wall
4. Lost In A Lost World
5. Days Of Future Passed
6. The Time Machine
7. Darkest Hour
8. Death Of The Celts
9. The Parchment
10. Hell On Earth
11. Fear Of The Dark
12. Iron Maiden

13. Alexander The Great
14. Caught Somewhere In Time
15. Infinite Dreams
16. Hallowed Be Thy Name
+ perhaps some other

:D
I would kill to see this. Well, no but you know what I mean…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back