LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a gorgeous setlist IMO.

No Killers, SIT or SSOASS songs in it is quite a drag but anyway there's still plenty of amazing stuff here.
Did they really closed the show with Aces High as a second encore?

I feel very lucky with what we got in the previous leg of the tour. Still, I so want to experience their new material live.

I agree. I would get tickets to see them in London if they go there with this version of the tour, but I am not going to travelling further than that to experience that setlist after having witnessed the 2018 one.

I am quite sad there's no more AMOLAD in the set, but if you told me ten years ago they'd be playing a greatest hits tour with three new tracks, two Blaze tracks, and Flight of Icarus I'd have called you a complete nutter.

SO glad I saw the 2018-19 set a few times, but also very much looking forward to experiencing this new show live.

I agree. I would get tickets to see them in London if they go there with this version of the tour, but I am not going to travelling further than that to experience that setlist after having witnessed the 2018 one.
I'm not seeing them either. I really don't want to go to Download. I would consider abroad as part of a holiday, but not just for the Maiden show.

Only 15 songs, Blood Brothers back in the set... they're slowing down, which is comprehensible. I doubt they'll play Senjutsu in full. But if they do it, I can even see a 14-song show with only Senjutsu + Encore.

I have doubts about any conventional album tour for Senjutsu, unless they do it next year. They've premiered three of the songs as part of LOTB, and Senjutsu won't be a very new album by time they hit the road again.#

If they do, though, count me in.

Honestly at this stage they should have just not done Legacy at all this tour, just played 6 from Senjutsu and a few classics taking the best parts from the set, this version is a bit all over the place. and Finally Blood Brothers is just a predictable and lazy choice, would have preferred they just kept wickerman and evil that men do to keep it as a 16 song set if they had no imagination lol

I wouldn't say always, but I would say than whenever they decide to play Aces High it should be the opener. I dread to think how is Bruce going to sound by the end of the tour on that song as the final encore.
This is my biggest concern with the new setlist. I am generally happy with the song selection, and okay with the fact that it's a bit shorter - but Aces already sounded pretty bad as the first encore track in 2012-14... putting it dead last seems a very risky choice.

I wouldn't say always, but I would say than whenever they decide to play Aces High it should be the opener. I dread to think how is Bruce going to sound by the end of the tour on that song as the final encore.
Yup... but that's why it should really be the opener. Unless you have a really lengthy encore.

I'm not seeing them either. I really don't want to go to Download. I would consider abroad as part of a holiday, but not just for the Maiden show.

I thought about that when I saw their itinerary and that they were playing in Barcelona and Lisbon during the school holidays but then decided not to make plans based on Maiden's touring schedule. Seeing tonight's setlist it seems I was right: I would have struggled to answer my daughter's question by the end of the show: "Why is the singer dressed up like that and sounding like a strangled cat?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back