LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
The show is ending..... so give the crowd a little taste of the what's to come and the encore should be the senjutsu tracks... they just want to go against every and all odds and surprise with that, but it comes out just wrong

My main takeaway is that they seem to have shuffled the show structure around to keep their stamina. Instead of starting with fast rockers that take a lot of power in the beginning, they have a slow start to ease themselves in, and move the traditional "opening" material to the end.
This accounts for two encores with the physically more demanding stuff at the end with another break there. And of course the shorter show, which we will probably have to get used to now.

Honestly I would've kept things the same as 2018 except maybe replace Wicker Man or FTGGOG with Writing On The Wall.

They did 4 encores at the end of The X Factour in South America. 5 Encores during the Brave New World tour in South America. Do they usually do more than 3?

So...

In: Senjutsu, Stratego, The Writing on The Wall, Blood Brothers
Out: Where Eagles Dare, 2 Minutes To Midnight, The Evil That Men Do, The Wicker Man, For The Greater Good Of God

All I'll say is I feel sorry for people who missed the first leg!

I am glad I am one of those who went to a couple of shows on the first leg of the tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back