LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that filmed today? And how early does he take on his stage outfit? I imagine Bruce sleeping with those clothes on the night before the first gig.
Hard to tell. Maybe this is some video from the vault but I doubt that they were sitting on it for two years.

I think they will not go from one theme (War) with one song to another theme (Senjutsu realm) with three or more songs. This is their original structure of the set, after all.
They are playing several war themed songs. Aces High and The Trooper are given. Has 2 Minutes to Midnight been hinted at? That's three. If The Clansman stays it's four, and I think Where Eagles Dare is out.

I think they will not go from one theme (War) with one song to another theme (Senjutsu realm) with three or more songs. This is their original structure of the set, after all.
I think it's possible still it's the best opener and Bruce struggles with it later in the set something hes fully aware of.

There are no real rules they MUST follow after all.

Aces into senjutsu could work well then have a war theme that wasn't that elaborate even in the original show it was just effectively camouflaged netting lol

Was that filmed today? And how early does he take on his stage outfit? I imagine Bruce sleeping with those clothes on the night before the first gig.
Hard to tell. Maybe this is some video from the vault but I doubt that they were sitting on it for two years.

My mind might playing tricks, but Im pretty sure that I've seen either pics or this clips somewhere before. Can't really recall where or when..might from the recent weeks or so when I searched and found different stuff from this tour.

Im pretty confident (even though I predicted that they wouldn't open with AH) that Aces High will be the opener as it's the best slot for Bruce and also it's among the finest openers ever.

Bruce was struggling with Aces High during the Maiden England encores, I'm not questioning his singing ability but I also can't see that he'd find it any easier now. My prediction is that the set opens with Aces and 2MTM*, then goes into the three Senjutsu songs, before going into The Trooper (for the Eddie vs Eddie fight) and continuing as normal.

*One of the best one-two punches on any Maiden album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back