LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
The King V probably sounded great in the mix (i.e. cutting through more than usual), but it feels very un-Maideny. It's a silly thing, but it's too pointy. Maiden just feels more like a band with rounded edges and curves.
The Lado MIDI-thing from the World Slavery Tour was interesting. I think he brought it back on the SSOASS-tour. Then disappeared afterwards.

The King V probably sounded great in the mix (i.e. cutting through more than usual), but it feels very un-Maideny. It's a silly thing, but it's too pointy. Maiden just feels more like a band with rounded edges and curves.
Yeah, I know what you mean. His Lado Earth/Laser guitars (still my favorite guitar of Adrian along with the red Ibanez Destroyer) were also pointy.

Btw, maybe his Gold Jackson used during TFF tour 2010 leg has a chance to return some day. I like it.

adrian.png
Oh forgot about Tulsa.

Yeah, this is the first time he played a solo on that V on stage. Ever.
Great trivia. :ok:

Yeah, I know what you mean. His Lado Earth/Laser guitars (still my favorite guitar of Adrian along with the red Ibanez Destroyer) were also pointy.

Btw, maybe his Gold Jackson used during TFF tour 2010 leg has a chance to return some day. I like it.

View attachment 22363
I'd say not. That guitar started the same as the current main green Jackson (one-song guitar, IM, 2010), but has dissappeared since. And H is now carrying 2 green Jacksons (main Custom Shop one and a production one, used on "Running" with S/K), a production white ebony one with Duncan JB and #1 and #2 prototypes of the maple/white Jacksons. So plenty of Jacksons and he seems to really like the green Custom Shop one, so much that he seems to travel with it between England and Malibu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back