LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching a couple clips from the Tulsa & Austin shows and Bruce sounds MUCH, much better than he has the last two weeks. RTTH timing was perfect too!

Sounds like he finally has gotten over whatever was ailing him. Good news! Cant wait for the Anaheim shows in a couple days:applause:
have you got your tickets yet? Bit the bullet and will be seeing both after all

Considering seeing another show that works with my work schedule besides Chicago. Maybe Sioux Falls. We'll see. That one looks to be another cheap ticket.

I don't know if he still has it, but that old Jackson King V he used from 1998 to 1999 would have been cool to bring back, and propably a lot easier to keep in tune and carry on stage too.

View attachment 22360

Jackson Guitars wouldn't complain either.
He has it. I believe he recorded If Eternity Should Fail with it.

I'm sure this guitar will return in case Adrian plays some shows with Bruce again.

H has started playing the V on Revelations, but it seems like he stopped doing the solo.
He played the solo with this guitar in the previous concert - click here

I love the white V.
I don't know if he still has it, but that old Jackson King V he used from 1998 to 1999 would have been cool to bring back, and propably a lot easier to keep in tune and carry on stage too.

View attachment 22360
I agree. The King V (and the sunburst Fender) is a kind of a symbol of the Reunion.
From a strictly pragmatic standpoint, a Les Paul is at least twice as heavy as a Flying V. Not an easy thing to carry around night after night at his age.
He played Sign Of The Cross with the black Les Paul this year too.

Last edited:
The King V probably sounded great in the mix (i.e. cutting through more than usual), but it feels very un-Maideny. It's a silly thing, but it's too pointy. Maiden just feels more like a band with rounded edges and curves.

He retired the holy Goldtop after Maiden England tour.

It was retired for the 1st time after Chemical Wedding tour, but he brought it back in 2009. I think H treasures that guitar and has decided that it's better for it to stay in his home studio (Gangland video).
Maybe it's a hint to indicate that the new Bruce Dickinson's solo album is on the way ? Don't forget that Roy Z recently wrote on his FB that he couldn't wait for the Chemical Wedding 2 to hit the streets... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back