Legacy of the Beast Tour Second Leg Rumours & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIT fans are like religious fanatics. Totally detached from reality and convinced their savior will return any day now.

I am aware that my religion is nothing but a myth. Still the work is sacred.

I’m a bit worried the tour is announced this friday then tickets might go on sale the following Friday. I’ll be on a plane :(

I can't ever get WiFi on Southwest airlines for some reason. Maybe this year will be different though.
Oh, I believe last year my local metal/hard rock and classic stations emailed me pre-sale codes so you should go to the website of your stations and sign up on for mailing lists.

August 8th-11th. If there are other shows a few days before that then it's more likely but August 5th will be tough.
We'll have to see. If they come through from Toronto, Toronto would likely be the 3rd or 5th. If they go the other way, maybe QC. But you could always fly out of Montreal the next morning and get back on the 7th. Sleep is for the weak.

We'll have to see. If they come through from Toronto, Toronto would likely be the 3rd or 5th. If they go the other way, maybe QC. But you could always fly out of Montreal the next morning and get back on the 7th. Sleep is for the weak.
Maybe if I still live close to Heathrow next summer. I'd be playing with fire by doing that though because if the flight is delayed everything would be screwed up.

Maybe if I still live close to Heathrow next summer. I'd be playing with fire by doing that though because if the flight is delayed everything would be screwed up.
If you left on the 6th you'd have a full travel day to get back. Either way, I can appreciate the tightness. We'll see what the dates look like. Need to know when my sister is getting married. Edit: it's Aug 10. Phew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back