Legacy of the Beast Tour Second Leg Rumours & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really reinforces the rumor that they are going to be recording a new album early next year, IMO... although they'll certainly be doing multiple dates in each, the fact that they're sticking to just a handful of countries and that the tour is going through October means they'll have a massive chunk of free time earlier in the year.

This really reinforces the rumor that they are going to be recording a new album early next year, IMO... although they'll certainly be doing multiple dates in each, the fact that they're sticking to just a handful of countries and that the tour is going through October means they'll have a massive chunk of free time earlier in the year.

Yeah Steve did say they are getting together early next year to talk about the new album, with the tour most likely not starting till June that's plenty of time. Still don't think they will release it next year tho. Will set up a 2020/21 2 year world tour bringing back Ed Force One.

In 2013, the last non-plane tour to hit South America, they played in 4: Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, and Chile.
Hm. So either the windows and top panels are referring to countries they will play next year, or only the windows will tell which countries they will play. Or maybe they something else entirely. Maybe we get the band members in stained glass art?

I am sure the setlist will (accurately) be the same--maybe a new album song instead of TETMD--,but I am looking forward to see the minor details they work on, such as the readjustments on the stage, costumes etc.

TNT was a great latecoming idea for RTTH. Also as far as I could follow, the lightshow for Revelations have been tweaked several times during the tour. Moreover, Bruce was much more self-confident with the FOI fire towards the end of the tour. Also at the very end of FOI, the reviewed effect of fire that appears above Icarus was even better at the latest concerts.

I don't know what else.

For the future, maybe a more customized stage for the Clansman? Maybe the spitfire will actually spit on us some fire made up with lights?

So these hidden artworks are event shirts.... o_O dull ! Albums or singles artworks (or the backdrops of the current tour) are way better choices - hope they will not include them on the stage set. I still hope for at least 1 or 2 changes to the setlist. I guess to change the whole setlist (or most of the songs) for the second leg was beyond our wildest dreams... but that would have been a very big surprise, because we know how Maiden only changes at most 5 songs during different legs of a tour.

Last edited:
So these hidden artworks are event shirts.... o_O dull ! Albums or singles artworks (or the backdrops of the current tour) are way better choices - hope they will not include them on the stage set. I still hope for at least 1 or 2 changes to the setlist. I guess to change the whole setlist (or most of the songs) for the second leg was beyond our wildest dreams... but that would have been a very big surprise, because we know how Maiden only changes at most 5 songs during different legs of a tour.

Most likely they won't include them in the stage dressing, don't worry. And dull as it might be, it's actually pretty brilliant. They keep the visual style of the previous announcement and tour aesthetic in general while also bringing something new to the table; while the set isn't going to change much if at all, there's no reason for them to include too many new song references to the artwork and therefore old event shirt artworks to indicate where they'll be playing is rather good move. I think it's pretty nice way to build hype and they also work very well in tour posters and such, I imagine.

Looks like slightly more of the images are visible today on the banner on the IM website. I know most of the images have been figured out, any guesses on the 5th image yet? I did a quick "enhancement" on my phone.

1345843.jpg

I have no idea what this one could be. Just happy to see Canada will be include in the tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back