Legacy of the Beast Tour Second Leg Rumours & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be an overhead kick. We'll know for sure in a few hours... I hope.

I'd say it's definitely the hand of god, as it's not just a hand randomly hiting the ball but a hand in the exact same postion as Diego.

Plus, Argentinian Maiden fans have playfully reacted to the trooper in the past by chanting Maradona.

Would love for them to return to St. Louis, though I have a feeling the odds for my city specifically again are low.

Here's to hoping they hit at least a few cities within a 300-350 radius of me. Chicago is almost a guarantee, but here's also hoping for Kansas City, Nashville, Indianapolis, Milwaukee, etc... would love to see Legacy of the Beast a couple of times instead of just one.

I am hoping for at least one date in Saskatchewan, they haven't been here since 2008 and 2010... realistically, I think it will be one of Winnipeg, Edmonton, or Calgary to be the closest to me.

I hope they come to New York.

(I know, I know, we're spoiled: 4 dates on Book of Souls and 2 on Maiden England, etc)

I hope they come to New York.

(I know, I know, we're spoiled: 4 dates on Book of Souls and 2 on Maiden England, etc)
It's one of the biggest markets in the US so they will surely play there. MSG or Brooklyn. Two nights probably.

We seem to have the leaked Montreal announcement. Usually they play Toronto or Quebec City on the same go, so I'll be going to at least those shows.

Hartford, CT was just leaked by some local radio station on that area apparently. No date yet though.

So they’re definitely not ONLY coming to Texas :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back