Legacy of the Beast Tour Second Leg Rumours & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Clansman is in the artwork from last year.

For the Greater Good of God isn't in the war section..

i know. but for balance. if i recall correctly. there were more "War" themed songs than "religion" unless i was missing something. it was more just to strike more balance. unless i am completely out to lunch on the setlist balance? please correct me if i am

Here are the ones from the left-hand side of the image... call me crazy, but the middle one kinda looks like SIT Eddie's legs from the Stranger In A Strange Land single.
1346979.png

I wonder if the empty larger stained-glass frames will be references to the places they're playing? I screwed around with the image's contrast and brightness and managed to expose a little bit along the bottom of each one... it's pretty pixelated but nothing jumps out at me as being existing artwork, and I swear the pane just to the right of the center baphomet Eddie circle has a soccer ball in it... (on the far left below)

View attachment 7808
Here are the ones from the left-hand side of the image... call me crazy, but the middle one kinda looks like SIT Eddie's legs from the Stranger In A Strange Land single.
View attachment 7809

Hmmm, it would be interesting if they will change all of the stained glass artworks. They just put this picture on their site without any information or inscription - maybe they will reveal the artworks day by day up until Monday, as was already mentioned.

EDIT: The stained glasses were 4, now they are 6 - longer setlist ?

Last edited:
I reckon those are legs in the large pane above 'Fear of the Dark' Eddie.

And the other one kind of looks like a city skyline????

There's legs in the other set of windows as well, above the wickerman, and the stance looks familiar, is it from the NOTB single?

Fuck me, it is SIASL.

IRON_MAIDEN_STRANGER%2BIN%2BA%2BSTRANGE%2BLAND-616095.jpg

Hyped for H's solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back