Legacy of the Beast Tour Second Leg Rumours & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so after researching for myself and looking at the detective work folks on the fanclub board have done, I can say pretty confidently the blacked out middle panes are (left to right):

Texas 2017 Event Shirt, Mexico 2008 Event Shirt, Canada 2017 Event Shirt, Brazil 2011 Event Shirt, Unknown, and Argentina 2011 Event Shirt

...looks like a good ol' fashioned Americas tour next year!
Oh yeah, I have that Canada shirt! I thought it looked familiar.

Great detective work, @Lego!

Thanks all! It was a team effort over on the fanclub board though :)

Regarding the setlist, I could still see a minor change or two happening, but I think it's unlikely. Based on what isn't included in the teaser art, I could see Clansman or possibly Hallowed leaving but not much else.

There will be 1 or 2 song changes. Nothing more. After all, Bruce said that the set will be almost the same.

If anything I’d be ok with revelations, 2M2M the trooper and wicker man dropped. I would prefer paschendale, rime, WY or stranger in their place but I doubt any of that will happen.

Regardless same set list would be great

Depends on what the very top section of each pane is, they may just be more song references
Could be, but considering they are"hidden" makes me believe it's countries. How many countries do they normally play in South America?

Could be, but considering they are"hidden" makes me believe it's countries. How many countries do they normally play in South America?
In 2013, the last non-plane tour to hit South America, they played in 4: Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, and Chile.

I think we're probably looking at Chile for that "unknown" panel, based on that rumored October Santiago date, which would make it:

USA, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Chile, Argentina.

Maybe throw a couple smaller countries in as well, but since it's not a plane leg I doubt they'll do much nation-hopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back