Legacy of the Beast Tour Second Leg Rumours & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wouldn't?

I just had marathon of LotB videos and beer. I still think that this was their best tour ever. Maybe RiR was close but as far as setlist go I'll choose LotB any day.
Setlist and experience wise Ed Huntour will always be my favorite but that's because it was also my first ever Maiden gig.

However production wise along with the set this got to be the best tour they've ever done.

It's been a while since I posted. So I'm posting. I want this tour to come to NA. Last time I saw Maiden was 2016 at Madison Square Garden on the Book of Souls tour. Now, here's the thing. I've been watching videos of this Legacy of the Beast tour. It cannot be stressed enough that Bruce sounds goddamn phenomenal. He sounded REALLY good when I saw them in 2013 and again in 2016. But from the vids I've been seeing, he hasn't sounded this good since he rejoined the band in 1999. He upper range seems a lot stronger and a lot clearer and less strained than the previous few tours.

Cheers, again, for this amazing band and tour....... :cheers:

I'm sure that bottle of Trooper Ale was cheaper than what I paid for it in Belfast.
£12 for 2 pints of Trooper Ale in the SSE (Odyssey) Arena.
Of course this was after a mini pub crawl (11) pubs.
The gig was amazing and (possibly) the best Maiden gig I have seen ever
The band were on fire and really enjoying themselves.
I was right in front of Janick who was having a great time.
I was right at the front and the sound was immense. If the Hispanic guys are on here (There were 4 of tbem), thanks for the support. The rumble in the mosh pit was pretty heavy but we came out on top.
Their boys took a Hell of a beating:):)

The tour will continue, maybe earlier than we expect. Nathalie Dufresne-Smith keeps saying that she and Adrian are on "time off", "break" and "break time".

BTW. Our nemesis weren't proper Maiden fans but casual posers. There's nothing worse than having to deal with casuals in the pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back