Legacy of the Beast Tour Second Leg Rumours & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must have been quite near to me then. I was about fourth from the front at that show, next to a bloke with a Greek flag (which I had to remove from in front of my face, once or twice!)

Think I was another two or three rows from where you were then. I don't recall seeing any Greek flags, but I did have to put up with two guys waving Eddie masks in front of my face. :grumble:

So, here's a thought. It's been a habit lately for Maiden to end a tour in August and pick it up again in April/May the following year. They never recorded and released an album inbetween. It looks very much like they're planning to do the same now.

So, if I were asked to make a prediction (which I'm not), I'd say we will get announcement for the second leg of the LOTB tour in January 2019 (same as with TBOS) or a bit earlier for a tour starting in March or April in North and South America, a stopover in Europe for some summer festivals and ending in the Asia/Pacific region in August or September. Then we'll have a new album announced in December 2019 or January 2020 for an August or September release, and just maybe a few European festival dates in the summer introducing a new song like with DOD and TFF.

It's from En Vivo

Oh, for a moment I thought that it was from the LOTB tour. Hmmm, it is strange that for almost all this mini-clips that Maiden releases, the audio is not from the current tour o_O On the other hand, TBOS tour's mini-clips, were with audio from the then ongoing tour ! I hope they have recorded something from the tour (for video is sure) and I hope Maiden will release live album from the tour too.

Last edited:
Think I was another two or three rows from where you were then. I don't recall seeing any Greek flags, but I did have to put up with two guys waving Eddie masks in front of my face. :grumble:
Were you anywhere near the rotund baldy bloke in the red and white check shirt, who had to be reprimanded for agressive moshing? He was right behind me, and I ended up bracing myself against him to stop him catapulting me and the three people in front straight onto the barrier.

The Greek flag was not very big, which I thought was quite considerate for someone who had chosen to stand right near the front. But when McMurtrie went round with his camera this guy was right at the front, and unfurled his flag just as the McMurtrie took his shot - I saw the camera flash through the flag. My one chance to be part of the legacy and I was hidden behind someone else's flag :(.

Were you anywhere near the rotund baldy bloke in the red and white check shirt, who had to be reprimanded for agressive moshing? He was right behind me, and I ended up bracing myself against him to stop him catapulting me and the three people in front straight onto the barrier.

That was me...

Not really. :p

I don't remember seeing him either, going through my pictures there's a surprising amount of bald blokes. :lol: Was that why everything calmed down around The Clansman/The Trooper?

The Greek flag was not very big, which I thought was quite considerate for someone who had chosen to stand right near the front. But when McMurtrie went round with his camera this guy was right at the front, and unfurled his flag just as the McMurtrie took his shot - I saw the camera flash through the flag. My one chance to be part of the legacy and I was hidden behind someone else's flag :(.

Ouch, that's gotta hurt. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back