Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maaaaaan, I don't want this tour to end :( the first leg of the tour, I should have said.... but hey, more time for writing and recording a new album.... :)

And I wonder, will Maiden release a live video of some of the songs (like the ones for DOG and WY from TBOS tour) once the tour's over, tomorrow.... I mean, to satisfy our appetite for the waiting of the live album and video (DVD) of the current tour somewhere in 2019. :p:lol:

Are those pickups SDs?
Seymour-Duncans logo usually is printed on the pickup nowadays. I have a set from 1990 that hasn't it. May be that Adrian gets pups without logo though.

E: Or you mean Dimarzio Super Distortions? Don't know.

Seymour-Duncans logo usually is printed on the pickup nowadays. I have a set from 1990 that hasn't it. May be that Adrian gets pups without logo though.

E: Or you mean Dimarzio Super Distortions? Don't know.

Thanks, I was referring to Dimarzio. Until the green Jackson, H was using primarily the Dimarzio SD.

Thanks, I was referring to Dimarzio. Until the green Jackson, H was using primarily the Dimarzio SD.
Well, actually, on his sunburst Strats he had Fender Humbuckers. The #1 Sunburst Strat had a DiMarzio Paf Pro in the Bridge 1995-2000, then something that looked as a DiMarzio ToneZone and then a Fender Humbucker.

I was third person from the front bang in the centre of the stage and the sound was dreadful. At first I thought that Killswitch had blown my hearing but then I realised that I could hear Bruce talking very clearly. The guitars were distorted to hell and the videos from the concert taken from way back have better sound quality than I heard. I queued for many hours to get that close and endured the usual crushing and being soaked in sweat, dehydrated and barely being to stand up half-way through the set, having a guy filming in front of me so that all I could see was the back of his arm (which completely ruined my own filming), but now I feel as though I should have been seated - I actually bought a seated ticket but then more were released so I swallowed the loss of money and bought a standing one to be right at the front. Better atmosphere, close-up views but is it really worth it?

You must have been literally standing right next to me then, yeah, although it's painful to admit, the sound was not at all what I had expected at the front. The sound was far better when I was at the front of the Metallica gig, and even then I was BEHIND the speakers due to the stage setup. However, in the sounds defence, I do think that the amount of people around us screaming every word did affect the sound quite a bit, it sounded a lot better when people weren't going mad. But yeah in hindsight, I'd have moved back a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back