Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Planet Rock interview with Bruce: it seems that he loves the look of the stage set during Revelations, the whole church theme and of course, he likes the Spitfire and the flamethrower a lot. He chooses his clothes (the coat and the hat) for FOTD accidentally by going into a shop and when he saw them, he thought right away that he will use them during FOTD ! He also loves the audience's reaction for the stage set and he yet think how they can top that...

Last edited:
Bruce fell at the show last night. I think he stuck his foot in the camouflage nets or something.
At 5:26 in the video.

Bruce fell at the show last night. I think he stuck his foot in the camouflage nets or something.
At 5:26 in the video.

He almost fell during 2m2m in Cracow too. Also thanks to this nets. Those nets almost kill him couple of times during reunion era.

I'm a little late here with mentioning this, but this tour is the first in which Adrian is doing backing vocals in The Wicker Man (pre-chorus).
(@matic22 and other tour trivia nerds)

I'm a little late here with mentioning this, but this tour is the first in which Adrian is doing backing vocals in The Wicker Man (pre-chorus).
(@matic22 and other tour trivia nerds)

It's also the first time that he is singing "To kill the unborn in the womb..."

Also, he played the LP Custom on Trooper.

And second time playing the LP Standard on Icarus.

V back = Janick happy

Last edited:
Was anyone else unable to get to the venue last due to the traffic on the M6??
We landed on the motorway at 2pm and it was gridlocked due to an earlier accident, then a broken down lorry..Long sections of the road are being 'upgraded' to so-called smart motorway so there is no hard shoulder...2 hours later we had only travelled perhaps 10 miles...then all the lanes were closed and traffic being pushed into a single lane due to vehicle fire..we had now been on the M6 for 4 hours and travelled 23 miles...(another 50 to go)..it was 6 o'clock..we had another delay due to another lorry broken down and no hard shoulder...then we got to junction 17 and sat there for 2 hours stationary because there had been ANOTHER accident at junction 18. The M6 was closed between Jnc 18 and 19...It was nearly 10pm by now..
We left the carriageway (southbound was now gridlocked as other motorist's turned back)..We took a rural route home..
I got to bed a 2.36 this morning..
To say i was disappointed and angry is an understatement...I bought the tickets the first day they were released....I also wasted more money by paying for reserved parking..
I WILL NEVER TRAVEL TO MANCHESTER ARENA AGAIN...
I doubt I'll be able to get any form of compensation..The traffic was so bad surely there must have been hundreds and hundreds of fans not able to get to the venue??

There's a video on youtube and it's the legacy of the beast flag. Maiden must have a problem with the St. Georges flag??

They might not want to be associated with the tiny minority of far right supporters that are making use of that flag for political reasons.

There's a video on youtube and it's the legacy of the beast flag. Maiden must have a problem with the St. Georges flag??
As I said before, they're probably going to sell those tour flags, if they're not doing so already. And I thought they normally waved the Union Jack during Trooper, not the St George cross?

No we were trapped on the motorway...the earliest junction we could leave by was 18, which we did...8 hours after being stuck on the same piece of motorway...
M6 northbound traffic would feed the venue from huge areas of the country so there must have been literally hundreds of other people not able to get there...We were chatting to two guys from Stoke who were travelling up and they were going to, so they definitely wouldn't have been able to make it either. I noticed on the footage how relatively few people were on the side terraces (which is where we were supposed to be)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back