Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible, king_Brilliant. I hope some sort of compensation is possible.
yeah, i am almost certain it won't be..I'll call the venue later...The M6 is notoriously bad, but yesterday was something else...Online this morning i found that there were 11 separate incidents on that stretch of motorway...I'll never travel to Manchester Arena again for another gig that's for sure.
I was on the road from 11 in the morning because i live in Nottingham, then had to pick my mate up in Stafford....We set off really early thinking we'd get there early.I paid for parking from 1.00...dream on...

As I said before, they're probably going to sell those tour flags, if they're not doing so already. And I thought they normally waved the Union Jack during Trooper, not the St George cross?

They do, but they seem to have waved the Saltire for the last verse in Aberdeen, so if they were being consistent you'ld have expected the St. George flag.

thanks for the info..Unfortuntely the phone number doesn't work but i'll try sending them an email. Cheers
My pleasure. Also try this @king_Brilliant. When I googled for: Phantom management address

I found this:
Phantom Music Management
Address: 36 Bridle Ln, Soho, London W1F 9BZ, UK
Telephone: +44 845 331 3300

Phantom Music Management is Maiden's management.

I doubt Iron Maiden or Phantom Management will do anything as they have no control over roadworks on the M6. As this is a travel related issue you may be able to get a refund if you purchased missed event insurance with your ticket @king_Brilliant.

I'd be surprised if Maiden got involved, unless they have spare tix for another show and are prepared to deal with fraudulent claims they'll get from others. It's the road system at fault. If police were keeping drivers on the M6 when they could have left and taken another route, they might be the ones to apologise, but I doubt anyone's going to refund.

You could try a Twitter post at Maiden, especially if you've got pics of you stuck in the traffic jam in the car with your Maiden tees on. There might be some generous fans out there who'll give you a spare ticket to another show.

Maiden could advise, assist, or at least be empathic and aware of this unfortunate event. And may wish to have a fuller stadium in Birmingham. Who knows several unlucky people are welcome, e.g. with their same ticket.

You could try a Twitter post at Maiden, especially if you've got pics of you stuck in the traffic jam in the car with your Maiden tees on. There might be some generous fans out there who'll give you a spare ticket to another show.
Good idea.

But earlier in the morning it was still bumper to bumper due to an earlier incident..we arrived in the middle of it..there were no public announcements, not traffic warnings, no signs nothing:

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/local-news/m6-closed-accident-stafford-shut-1865107
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/999421/M6-traffic-M6-closed-today-crash-M6-motorway-latest
https://www.trafficdelays.co.uk/m6-traffic-delays/

We got caught in every incident..There were also several lorries that were stationary and had over heated..there were a few cars that had broken down but as there is no hard shoulder they were simply stranded in the lane...
People were playing football in the opposite carriageway, a few people were ill due to the heat and dehydration, kids bawling etc etc...

Maiden could advise, assist, or at least be empathic and aware of this unfortunate event. And may wish to have a fuller stadium in Birmingham. Who knows several unlucky people are welcome, e.g. with their same ticket.
UNfortunately i can't ring the numbers on my fkn phone...
I'm sure the band/management would do the honourable thing if you present a legit ticket, but who knows??

There must have been hundreds and hundreds of people unable to get to the venue...I simply can't believe otherwise..Maybe even a thousand people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back