Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a wise thing to do.
True that. Or maybe that's because Bruce already waves the Union Jack at the beginning, so they don't repeat themselves.

I'm still expecting a Trooper Beer flag with Now Avalible on Virgin trains written on it. Product placement, you know...

Really? So, they are really playing it safe, aren't they.
The LOTB flag thing is a smart move. It removes the whole political issue and is another way of marketing merchandise.

I did hear all flags were banned from the show in Belfast, which makes sense. A Brazilian guy I know was a bit disappointed, though.

True that. Or maybe that's because Bruce already waves the Union Jack at the beginning, so they don't repeat themselves.

I'm still expecting a Trooper Beer flag with Now Avalible on Virgin trains written on it. Product placement, you know...
The question is does he wave the Union Jack at the start of the song? The last verse has been with the flag of the country they play.

The question is does he wave the Union Jack at the start of the song? The last verse has been with the flag of the country they play.

Just back from the gig in Belfast.

He didn't wave the Union Jack, also when he was having a bit of "trash talk" with Eddie during the solo he said "where's my fuckin flag".

gig was fantastic, so much better seing it indoor.

Why? They have always used the Union Flag, even last year in Dublin, so why drop it now????

I think there is a policy in place at some venues in Northern Ireland not to wave any flag. Considering the history of the place, it makes sense to follow that rule.

Removing flags is also political. ;)

If being apolitical is a political choice, then yes. But that reminds me of hypothesis that "not believing in God" is a religious belief in itself, and I can't agree with that.

Reactions: Jer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back