Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Steve say he wants to do a new album, but they have this tour to focus on first. I doubt they will record a album while they are still on the LOTB schedule.

They could write some stuff on the break and start some recordings, then finish it all up after the tour completely finishes provided they do a NA run next year

This thread and its predecessor has had several phases:

Phase 1: Tour announcement excitement. People take in the scale and scope of the tour while figuring out which shows they can attend.
Phase 2: Tedious setlist speculation. The most boring, drawn-out phase. People repeatedly analyzed the poster for hints and concluded that 'Alexander the Great' would definitely be included.
Phase 3: The start of the tour is imminent. Many forum members are in a state of high tension. Setlist speculation and 'Alexander the Great' assertions have reached fever pitch.
Phase 4: Setlist discussion. Complaints about 'Alexander the Great' not being included and "Why didn't they play my favourite album track?" rants.
Phase 5: Wrapping up. We are currently in this phase and everyone who was avoiding spoilers has already been to a show. The tour is drawing to a close and we are already speculating as to next year's plans.

This thread has been a rollercoaster. The best and worst thing on Maidenfans the past three months.

This topic is not the only place where things are going tits up and mental...

Another place is Manchester United training place, with Jose prearing to be tortured.
Fap_Folder_Slika87.jpg

It's worse there than here. This is a forum afterall and most of us are currently suffering from post-comcert depression and are currently hoping for some more dates in Europe next year.

Can I just say that I hate this thread? I hate everything about this thread. I hate this thread more than I hated the last thread.

I never quite believe FB accounts, there are always so many people posing as genuine celebrities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back